The Ball

Sharmarke was in his room getting ready to attend the ball Chunkz invited him to, "Kenny is here." Faysal said, "I'll be ready in a bit," Sharmarke said, "You're going to a ball with your toes out?" Faysal asked, Sharmarke chuckled, "I'm about to change them now," Sharmarke said as he sat on his bed. Faysal walked out of the room, "I'm assuming you heard him." Faysal said, "Yeah but I'll wait in the carriage." Kenny said and walked outside. In the carriage, Kenny looked around at the Building surrounding the castle regretting his agreement with Charlotte.

Sharmarke got in the carriage and sat across from Kenny, "You ok?" Sharmarke asked, "I'm fine," Kenny replied, "Are you sure? You look a bit worried." Sharmarke said, Kenny continued to stare out the window and not say a word. "Forgot something?" Sharmarke asked, "What?" Kenny asked, Sharmarke pulled out the ring, "You wanted to wear this," Sharmarke said, Kenny smiled and reached for the ring, "Let me." Sharmarke said and put the ring on Kenny's finger. Kenny looked at his hand and smiled but deep down he felt bad for what he planned on doing. Sharmarke watched Kenny's smile fade but didn't question it instead, he grabbed his hand and kissed it. Kenny looked at Sharmarke with a smile, " You don't have to tell me what's wrong, Just know I'm here for you." Sharmarke said.

About 4 hours later they arrived at King Chunkz castle in Chunkztopia. Faysal opened the door and Sharmarke stepped out of the carriage, He turned around and held his hand out to help Kenny, but Kenny was hesitant in taking Sharmarke's hand. "What's wrong?" Sharmarke asked. "Nothing," Kenny replied with a smile and hopped out of the carriage. Sharmarke grabbed Kenny's hand and walked into the castle.

The ballroom was beautifully decorated with red and gold flooding the entire room. "Ah you made it," Chunkz said with a smile, "Thank you for the invitation," Sharmarke said, "I only invited you for my sister, I personally think you're a bit dead but she likes you and I'll do anything for my sister," Chunkz said, He looked Kenny up and down "Who are you?" Chunkz asked, "Oh this is-" Before Sharmarke could finish his sentence he was cut off by a man "This is nice." The man said, Chunkz looked at him, "Who do you think you are? Coming to my castle in my kingdom thinking you're better than me." Chunkz said, "I am better than you, I'm better looking, I have more money, I smell better, and I have more women." The man said, Chunkz laughed, "Sharmarke this is Rin the KING of Rizz, and Rin this is Sharmarke King of shark land or something." Chunkz said.

"Sharknation." Kenny said, "Who are you?" Chunkz asked, "My guest." Sharmarke replied, "Nice to meet you man but Chunkz, where is your sister?" Rin asked, "You think I'm going to let you Rizz up my sister?" Chunkz asked, "You don't have a choice I'm bound to meet her eventually might as well introduce us." Rin said, Chunkz laughed, "Sharky, Can I call you sharky? Took too long, Listen me and Rin are going to have a chat you and your guest are welcome to look around but don't talk to anyone who isn't my sister or I'll cut your dick off and feed it to my dog." Chunkz said with a smile then he and Rin walked away.

"He's just as charming as AJ," Kenny said, "Luckily I'm here for his sister and not him," Sharmarke said, "Your here for his sister but showed up with me, How thoughtful," Kenny said with an attitude, "Please don't start," Sharmarke said Before Kenny could respond a woman had approached Sharmarke and bowed "Hello King." She said with a smile, "Hi," Sharmarke said, The woman turned to Kenny, "Hello" She said with a smile, "Hello," Kenny said, The woman turned back to Sharmarke, "May I speak with you alone?" She asked, "Um-" Sharmarke was interrupted by Kenny, "I'll leave" Kenny turned around and walked outside.

"I've been very excited to meet you," The woman said with a smile, "Um thank you," Sharmarke said confusingly, "Where are my manners, My name is Paris, Chunkz is my brother." She said with a smile, "Nice to meet you, I'd introduce myself but I assume you already know my name." Sharmarke said, "Of course, I know your name, I know everything about you Sharmarke, And I'm so sorry about your parents it's awful that you had to find them that way." Paris said as she places her hands over her heart, "Yeah it was pretty awful," Sharmarke said. Maya grabbed Sharmarke's hand, "I'd love to be your queen and help sharknation thrive into a beautiful kingdom." Paris said, "Sharknation is already beautiful." Sharmarke said, "I know but it could be a bit better." Paris said "I'm not trying to be rude, You seem very lovely." Paris said, "Thanks, Will you excuse me for a bit." Sharmarke said and walked outside.