Rewritten

"You're welcome," Banora said as she stepped out of the shadows, "If it weren't for me, you'd be dead," Banora said, "Fighting for our lives," Eos corrected her, Banora took a step closer to Eos, "Dead," Banora said, "Why did you save us?" Destinee asked, Banora looked at Destinee, "As an oracle, I am not allowed to interfere with a story that is already written, but your story is being rewritten," Banora said, "We did something that wasn't written?" Nonnie asked, Banora looked at Nonnie, "No, She did," Banora said and pointed to Destinee, "She wasn't meant to tell you about the dragon king posing as Rin but she did, and now your future is being rewritten," Banora said, "So by helping us she rewrote our future?" Kenny asked, "That's the short explanation," Banora replied, "So you can help us now?" Sharmarke asked, "I only reveal the paths, you choose which way to go," Banora replied, "Can you reveal the path to Rin?" Destinee asked, "Only if you are prepared to face every obstacle that appears," Banora replied.

Destinee hesitated, "STAND UP!!!!" Banora shouted, "Are you prepared to face every obstacle that appears?" Banora asked, Destinee, took a deep breath, "Yes" She replied, Banora smiled, then waved her hand, "Where are we?" Destinee asked, "My sister's house," Banora replied, "What is this about?" MsLady asked Banora, "Take us to the dragon clan," Banora said, "I can only-" Before MsLady could finish her sentence Banora interrupted her, "Open a doorway and we have to do everything else ourselves, yes I know the rules just do it," Banora said, "I'm not opening another doorway to the dragon clan," MsLady said, "I'm not asking," Banora said with an attitude, "Do you really want to do this?" MsLady asked, "Open the doorway, Now," Banora demanded, MsLady hesitated, "Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" MsLady asked, "I've been bound to a boring dark realm for centuries having to follow the rules of the universe, while you have been free to roam the earth, and I finally have a chance to experience something other than that forest, I don't care how dangerous this is, I'm willing to take this risk," Banora said.

MsLady sighed, as much as she wanted to, she knew she couldn't stop her sister, "Ok," She said and opened a doorway, They all walked through, "Banora," MsLady said, Banora turned around, "Be safe," MsLady said, Banora smiled and turned around to follow everyone else into the dragon clan, "They've seen my face before so they know who I am," Sharmarke said, "They know you're a king?" Kenny asked, "No they think I'm a guard," Sharmarke replied, Eos began walking into the kingdom, "Eos what are you doing?" Sharmarke asked, "I have unfinished business," Eos said, As they walked through the kingdom everyone stopped to stare, "She's back," A woman whispered, James, came running towards Eos, "Your back," he said with a smile then hugged Eos, "Not for long," She replied, and continued to the castle, Emilia turned around to face Eos, "You came back," Emilia said with a smile, Eos picked up a knife and threw it at Emilia, She quickly moved out of the way and gasped, "That's no way to greet your mother," Emilia said as she pulled the knife out of the wall.

Eos ran up to Emilia and kicked her in the back, "Mother?" Nonnie asked, "Where is Rin?" Eos asked, Emilia, struggled to stand up, "That's none of your concern," Emilia replied, Eos kicked Emilia in her back again, "Where is he?" Eos asked, "I don't know," Emilia replied, Eos pulled Emilia's head back and held a knife to her neck, Guards rushed into the room, "LET HER GO!!!" One of the guards yelled, Eos began to press her knife into Emilia's neck, "Stop," Emilia demanded, "Call off the guards," Eos said, Emilia signaled for the guards to stand down, "But my queen-" A man tried to speak but Nonnie interrupted him, "Don't try to be a hero," Nonnie said, the guards lowered their swords, "Tell them to get Rin," Eos demanded, "Do as she says," Emilia said, "But your majesty, King-" "DO AS SHE SAYS!!!" Emilia shouted angrily and the guards left the room.

"Are you going to kill me in front of your brother," Emilia asked, Eos let go of Emilia, and walked to James, Emilia stood up, Eos pulled James's head back, and held her knife to his throat, "If you tell your husband about this, you won't have an heir to the throne," Eos said, Emilia, pulled the knife out of the wall and threw it at Eos, She caught the knife and used it to cut James arm, He began to cry, "What are you doing?" Sharmarke asked, "He's a child," Destinee said, "He's our negotiation leverage," Eos said, she looked at Emilia, "You would kill your own son just to hurt me?" Emilia asked, Eos hesitated.