Lovers To Enemies

Back in Sharknation Charlotte had already started Phase 2 of her plan, "What are we doing now?" Aj asked, Charlotte turned around and laughed, "Oh Aj, There is no us," Charlotte said, "What do you mean? I helped you get the ring," Aj said, "No, Kenny helped me get the ring and he's sitting in prison so he's nothing to worry about," Charlotte said, "But we agreed-" Before Aj could finish his sentence Charlotte interrupted, "We didn't agree on anything, You and Niko had an arrangement and that has nothing to do with me," Charlotte said, "But Niko said I'd rule every kingdom with him," Aj said worryingly, "Niko said what?" Charlotte asked, "I never said that," Niko said nervously, Aj looked at Niko, "You said I'd have nothing to worry about because I'd be with you," Aj said.

Charlotte began to breathe heavily, "You told him he could be with you?" Charlotte asked angrily, "I never said that, He's lying," Niko said, Charlotte pulled out a knife, Niko remained silent and Aj continued to look at Niko with his back facing Charlotte. She grabbed Aj by his hair and looked Niko in the eyes, "You caused this," Charlotte said, and slit Aj's throat.  She let go of his hair and his body dropped to the floor, "What the hell." Niko said, Charlotte raised the knife to Niko's neck, "Please," Niko begged, Charlotte's hands began to shake, and a tear fell down her cheek, "Charlotte, please," Niko begged again, Charlotte put the knife down. Niko pushed Charlotte and ran out of the room, "I didn't want it to come to this," Charlotte told herself.

Niko ran back to his house, "SHIT!!!" He yelled and began to cry, Niko hated the idea of hurting Charlotte but he now knew she would possibly hurt him. "I can't stay here and she'll go to Rizzy kingdom looking for me," Niko told himself and began to think of places to go. "Baby?" Charlotte said as she crept into Niko's house, Niko quietly ran out the back door hoping he would make it out of the kingdom before Charlotte noticed he left.

Niko ran as fast as he could for hours until he collapsed, "Who's this guy?" Chunkz asked, "I don't know but he looks hurt," Paris said, "Oh well not my problem," Chunkz said and proceeded to walk past Niko, "We can't just leave him here." Paris said, "Princess, I understand you would like to help this man but he's an outsider," Ricki said, "He's hurt and we're not too far from the kingdom we can take him back with us," Paris said, "Fine but if your brother says anything this was all your idea and I tried to talk you out of it," Ricki said and Grabbed Niko's right arm, Paris grabbed Niko's left arm.

When they arrived in Chunkztopia Niko was rushed to a hospital and Ricki stayed with him until he woke up, "Where am I?" Niko asked, "A hospital," Ricki replied, "Ok my God, She killed me?" Niko asked, "Um no, You were passed out on the road, and we brought you here," Ricki replied, "Where is here?" Niko asked, "Chunkztopia," Ricki replied, "You stay here, I'll go tell the princess you are awake," Ricki said and stood up, "No I can't stay here I need to warn king Sharmarke, and Rin, Charlotte needs to be stopped," Niko said, "What?" Ricki asked, Niko stood up, "I need to see the King," Niko demanded, "Come with me," Ricki said, and they walked to the castle.