Rescue Mission

Eos smiled, "I didn't think you had it in you," She said, "You think I wanted to do that?" Sharmarke asked, "I don't care if you wanted to do it or not, It was the smart thing to do now stop crying about it and let's go back to Rizzy kingdom," Eós said and got back into the carriage, "What is wrong with her?" Kenny asked, "Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to," Nonnie replied and got in the carriage, Kenny and Sharmarke followed Nonnie into the carriage, "What are you waiting for take us home," Eós demanded and the carriage began to move.

"How are you so calm about all this?" Kenny asked Eós, "I've seen and done worse than this," Eós said with a smirk, "Is this some kind of sick joke to you?" Sharmarke asked, "Yup, It's all a joke," Eós replied, "How is killing someone a joke?" Sharmarke asked, "Life is a joke, Death is a joke, the afterlife is a joke, it all depends on how you look at it," Eós replied with a smile, Sharmarke didn't like that response but he chose to stop asking questions and remained silent, "What do we do now?" Kenny asked, "Well Nonnie and I need to find Ricki, You two can do whatever you please once we arrive in Rizzy kingdom," Eós replied, "I want to help, I've only known her for a short time but Ricki is my friend," Kenny said then leaned forward and held Eós hand, "I want to help," Kenny said, Eós snatched her hand away from Kenny, "Don't touch me," Eós said angrily, and Kenny leaned back and like Sharmarke remained silent.

When they arrived in Rizzy Kingdom Nonnie and Eós entered the castle, "What's the plan?" Eós asked, "The last person to see my sister alive is dead meaning I have to turn to people who might have seen her beforehand," Nonnie replied, "So we're going to chunkztopia, Ilyas won't take us killing his daughter very light, What are we doing about him?" Eós asked, "For now we'll leave him in the dark," Nonnie replied, "So we're going to lie to him, Wonderful," Eós said with a smile, "Here," Nonnie said and gave Eós the ring, "What's this for?" Eós asked, "You're the only person I trust to keep it," Nonnie said, "What if someone takes it?" Eós asked, "You expect me to believe you'll let someone take that ring off of your finger?" Nonnie asked sarcastically, Eós didn't say a word she only smiled and walked away.

In the corridor, Rin stopped Nonnie, "For a king's advisor you sure do leave a lot," Rin said, "I'm leaving again," Nonnie said, "If this is about the cloud realm and freeing my mom I'm not letting it happen," Rin demanded, "This is about my missing sister who Princess Paris set up for the damn ring," Nonnie said, Rin sighed, "How do you plan on finding her?" Rin asked, "I have to go to chunkztopia and figure out who last saw my sister," Nonnie replied, "Why don't you just go to Paris?" Rin asked, "How do you speak to a corpse?" Nonnie asked, "You killed her?" Rin asked, "No, But I was going to," Nonnie replied, "What happened?" Rin asked, "We can talk about all this later in the meantime we need to be on our way," Eós said, "Must you interrupt every conversation I have with another woman?" Rin asked, "She doesn't count, She's your friend, And I get along with her," Eós said with a smile.