Love Triangle

"Has he forgotten who I am? I am the queen, how dare he ignore me?" Aj said angrily "I told you he doesn't love you" Niko replied, "So what did he marry me for?" Aj asked "Well it wasn't your charm," Niko said with a chuckle. Aj was upset by the comment Niko made and attempted to play it off. "You know I can see when you're angry." "Silence" Aj demanded as he looked out at the kingdom of sharknation and saw Sharmarke walking toward an old house "What's he up to?" Aj whispered to himself.

King Sharmarke had stopped by the house to see Kenny. "Hello, your majesty" Kenny said "What brings you by today?" Sharmarke simply smiled and walked towards a bench and sat down "Sit with me" Sharmarke said with a smile. Kenny was very hesitant to sit next to the king "It's Ok" Sharmarke said "I won't hurt you" Kenny sat next to Sharmarke. "It's a beautiful day," said the king "It sure is and the sun sets perfectly on that hill," Kenny said as he pointed to a hill across the lake. "Really? We should go there one day." Sharmarke said "We?" Kenny asked. "Yes, We." Sharmarke turned to look Kenny in his eyes and his smile slowly began to fade not because he wasn't happy but because he knew he was falling for Kenny. "Is something wrong?" Kenny asked "Something is wrong" Aj interrupted as he walked towards the bench "What are you doing here?" Aj asked angrily "My Queen-" Kenny said but was interrupted by Aj "Don't speak unless spoken to peasant, I'm talking to my husband." "Yes, I know your majesty-" Kenny tried to explain what was going on but was once again Interrupted by Aj "SILENCE!! DON'T SPEAK UNLESS SPOKEN TO!!"
Kenny remained silent. "That's a bit much don't you think?" Sharmarke said "A bit much? Well, I think coming out to this shit house is "A bit much" I'm the only one who's being reasonable." Aj said angrily. Sharmarke stood up and turned to Kenny "It was nice talking to you." Sharmarke said with a smile and began to walk away. Aj turned to Kenny "Stay away from my husband or I'll burn you alive and feed you to your family." Kenny kept his head down and didn't say a word. Aj followed Sharmarke out of the yard "Was that a smile?" Aj asked but Sharmarke's smile had gone away and he remained silent.

Although Sharmarke was married to Aj he didn't like having conversations with him after all it was a forced marriage. Sharmarke's father believed that every king needed a queen however Sharmarke disagreed and his father forced him to marry. Unfortunately, Sharmarke didn't pick his bride, and his father thought marrying Aj would bring more wealth to the kingdom, and once again Sharmarke disagreed with his father but he didn't want to disappoint him so he married Aj and has regretted it ever since.

"Not talking to me again? What's this about?" Aj asked but Sharmarke remained silent hoping that Aj would stop talking but deep down he knew Aj wouldn't let it go. Back at the castle, Sharmarke sat on his throne and fiddled with his ring "Why do I wear this? Why did I even marry him?" Sharmarke asked himself "You didn't have a choice" Faysal replied, "I was talking to myself." Sharmarke said to Faysal "I know." Faysal replied and left the throne room. Aj stormed into the throne room "If you won't talk to me fine but I refuse to remain married to a man who won't speak to me."  "Then leave" Sharmarke replied as he stood up "Leave?" Aj asked, "I NEVER ASKED YOU TO BE HERE I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO MARRY YOU MY FATHER FORCED ME INTO THIS!!!!!!!" Sharmarke yelled with rage. Aj stood there in shock he had never heard Sharmarke raise his voice "Who do you think you're talking to?" Niko asked, "Why are you even here?" Sharmarke asked "GUARDS!!" Sharmarke yelled, "Oh you want to call the guards?" Niko asked. Many Guards rushed into the throne room " Yes King?" Faysal asked, "Remove them." Sharmarke demanded. "Them? Did he just say them?" Aj asked. Two guards grabbed Niko and another two guards grabbed Aj "I'M THE QUEEN UNHAND ME!!!!" Aj yelled, Sharmarke walked up to Aj and took the ring off his finger "Not anymore" Sharmarke said softly and walked towards his throne "Remove them now." Sharmarke demanded once more. "REMOVE ME? I'M THE QUEEN!!!!" Aj yelled but the guards didn't care and dragged Aj and Niko out of the castle. "Took you long enough," Faysal said to Sharmarke. The King sat on his throne holding the ring he took off Aj's finger and wondering why he agreed to marry him. "Let the kingdom know I'm in search of a new queen," Sharmarke told Faysal "I'll get right to it" Faysal replied as he walked out of the throne room.