The conversation

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Aj asked "I've never done anything to you." Aj said, "I'll burn you alive and feed you to your family, That's the last thing you ever said to me, Why should I trust you?" Kenny said, "Listen I just want my ring back, and from what I've been told you are the only person who can help me with that." Aj said. He sat on the floor holding his head where the pan had hit him "Here let me help you." Kenny said as he put the knife down. Kenny helped Aj up and laid him down on the couch "Wait here." Kenny said and walked away. "If I'm going to die it better not be on this hideous couch," Aj whispered to himself. Kenny came back with a damp rag and placed it on Aj's head "This should help some." Kenny said.

"Maybe if you didn't throw a shovel and pan at me I wouldn't need help," Aj said as he struggled to sit up "Don't lurk in people's houses and you won't get shovels and pans thrown at you" Kenny replied An chuckled "Despite you being Sharmarke's whore I kind of like you," Aj said while holding the rag to his head "I'm not his whore." Kenny replied, "Then what are you?" Aj asked. Kenny hesitated he wanted to say he and Sharmarke had something but after what happened earlier he didn't know if there was ever anything there "Are you deaf?" Aj asked "I've been responding to everything you said and you think I'm deaf, I see why Sharmarke left you." Kenny said, "HE DID NOT LEAVE ME!!!" Aj said angrily and stood up "Nothing is final...Yet." Aj said.

"Have you not seen the posters?" Kenny asked "Oh I've seen the posters and that's why I'm here." Aj replied. Aj sat back down on the couch "I need my ring back." Aj said softly. "Why? What's so important about a ring?" Kenny asked, "The diamond in the ring is very powerful." Aj replied, "I'm going to need a lot more information than that." Kenny said, Aj sighed and chuckled "I'll tell you whatever you want to know but only if you're willing to help me." Aj said, "Fine I'll help, What's in it for me?" Kenny said, "Trust me you'll be greatly rewarded." Aj said with a smile. Kenny didn't trust Aj but his curiosity about the ring got the better of him.

What do I need to do?" Kenny asked, " Just bring the ring back here tomorrow night." Aj replied, "Well me and Sharmarke aren't really-" Aj interrupted Kenny "I don't need to know what goes on between you two I just need my ring back." "Fine I'll bring it here tomorrow," Kenny said. AJ stood up and stumbled his way out the door.