New Plan

"If you can't do it then I will," Sharmarke said as he wiped his tears, "She needs to be stopped," Sharmarke said, "You don't know what you're saying," Faysal said worryingly, "She killed Aj now she's trying to take over MY kingdom, She has to be stopped," Sharmarke said, Nonnie unlocked the cell, "I'm trusting all of you but understand something, If anything happens to Rin or this kingdom I'll be forced to kill you," Nonnie said as she unlocked everyone's chains, "What have I gotten myself into?" Kenny asked himself, "Hell," Darkest replied.

They all walked out of the cell, "What's the plan?" Kenny asked, "Well first we have to get Niko out of here," Nonnie replied, "He's the only one who can help us," Kenny said, "He's no good if he's a dead man, Charlotte is looking for him and this is the first place she'll come," Nonnie replied, "Ok and what happens after?" Faysal asked, "You and Darkest need to stop Charlotte," Nonnie replied, "I'm going with you," Sharmarke demanded, "I can't let you do that," Nonnie said, "I'm not asking," Sharmarke said, "Neither am I," Nonnie said, Sharmarke tried to leave the dungeon but was stopped by Nonnie, "Please don't make me do this," Nonnie said, Sharmarke turned to face her, "You can't stop me," Sharmarke said and took a sword from the guard. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," Darkest suggested, Sharmarke held the sword up to Nonnie, "He's a dead man," Darkest said, Nonnie simply tapped the sword and it turned to dust. "What the hell," Sharmarke said, Nonnie tapped Sharmarke's forehead and he fell to the floor. "What have you done?" Faysal asked, "He's alive," Nonnie said, "Take him to Rin immediately," Nonnie told the guard.

The guards picked up Sharmarke and left the dungeon, "Where are they taking him?" Faysal asked, "Did you not hear her? They're taking him to Rin," Darkest said, "Don't get sarcastic with me he's the king of sharknation," Faysal said, "He'll be the king of the dead if we don't stop Charlotte," Darkest said, "You think this is a joke?" Faysal asked, "Well isn't this wonderful," Charlotte said with a smile, "Everyone I want dead in one room," Charlotte said, "You and I both know you can't kill me," Nonnie said, "True but the rest of them can die," Charlotte said, "Why are you doing this?" Kenny asked, Charlotte ignored Kenny and looked at Niko, "You were supposed to be by my side," Charlotte said softly as tears began to roll down her cheek.

Niko stood behind Nonnie, " I love you, but I'm not willing to die for your plan," Niko said, "I wasn't going to kill you," Charlotte said, "YOU HELD A KNIFE TO MY NECK!!!!" Niko shouted, "I WASN'T GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Charlotte screamed, "I love you," Charlotte said softly and pulled out a sword, "The king's sword." Faysal said, "Well it was the king's sword now it's mine," Charlotte said with a smile, "Charlotte," Darkest said softly, She turned to look at him and lowered her sword, "Father," Charlotte said softly, "Please, Stop this," Darkest said, "I can't," Charlotte said and swung her sword at Darkest slicing his chest.