Saving Rin

The guards entered the room with Rin, "Rin," Destinee said with a smile, then ran up to him and hugged him, "Destinee?" Rin asked, Destinee, smiled, "Rin, I know you are confused but we need you to come with us," Nonnie said, The guards took the chains off of Rin, Nonnie held her hand out for him, Rin slowly walked towards Nonnie, "Nonnie, It's been so long," Rin said, "We have to go," Nonnie took Rin's hand and left the castle, "He's coming with me," Eos said as she picked up James, and followed Nonnie outside, "This is a lot to take in," Destinee said, "I've been here since the beginning and I'm still sort of confused," Kenny said, "Let's go before we get left behind," Sharmarke said, The four of them walked outside, "Follow them," Emilia said.

"You never mentioned you had a son," Nonnie said, "Never needed to bring him up," Eos said, "LET ME GO!!!! GET OFF OF ME!!!!" James yelled, Eos dropped James, "What is your problem?" Eos asked, "YOU CUT ME!!!" James yelled, "I did what I had to do," Eos said, "You were only saving yourself, You don't care about me you never did," James said angrily, "I've always cared about you," Eos said, "Why'd you leave me with her?" James asked, "I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!!!!" Eos shouted, "As much as I'd love to see Eos's life fall apart, We have company," Destinee said, three men approached them, Banora stepped in front of them, one of the men chuckled, Banora chuckled back at him then snapped her finger, the man vanished, "WITCH!!!" One of the men yelled, "Oracle," Banora said with a smile, she clapped her hands twice and the other two men vanished, "What did you do to them?" Kenny asked, "I believe I sent them home," Banora replied, "You killed them?" Destinee asked, Banora chuckled but didn't answer the question.

They walked back through the doorway to MsLady's home, "Thank you for your help," Banora said, "Glad to see you're ok," MsLady said, "We have to get going now," Banora said as she waved her hand, suddenly they were back in Sharknation, "You and your sister don't talk much?" Sharmarke asked, "Not since she left," Banora replied, "Why don't you make up with her?" Sharmarke asked, "No need, she's my sister and I love her but that does not mean I have to like her," Banora said, "Where are we?" James asked, "My kingdom," Sharmarke replied, James, looked at Sharmarke, "Hey I know you, you're that guard," James said with a smile, "I'm not really a guard, I'm a King," Sharmarke said, "That's so cool," James said, Nonnie walked away with Rin, "Are you ok?" Nonnie asked, "Sort of," Rin replied.

"Do you remember when you were taken?" Nonnie asked, "It happened at the ball," Rin replied, "Princess Paris ball in chunkztopia?" Nonnie asked, "Yeah, Rin replied, "What happened?" Nonnie asked, "I remember meeting Sharmarke and Kenny then Chunkz gave me a drink and after that everything went black, next thing I know I woke up in a room and there was some man and he said he needed my blood," Rin replied, "You blood?" Nonnie asked, "It's the only way he can look and sound like me," Rin said, "But why would the dragon king use you? Why didn't he use Sharmarke or Chunkz?" Nonnie asked, "I remember him saying something about me being the first-born son," Rin replied, "What is that supposed to mean?" Nonnie asked, "I don't know," Rin said, "What happened to Sharknation?" Rin asked, "They've been without a king for a while, and with all this lawlessness they don't know what to do," Nonnie replied, "But Sharmarke is back now," Rin said, "He is," Nonnie said calmly as she stood up, "I need you to stay here," Nonnie said and walked away.

"What's wrong?" Sharmarke asked, "I have to go," Nonnie said, "What? We just got back, and we have Rin, why are you leaving?" Sharmarke asked, "The dragon king is still in Rizzy Kingdom and he's still planning to release the dragon spirit," Nonnie replied, "I can't be away from my people any longer," Sharmarke said, "Which is why you're not coming with me," Nonnie said and walked around Sharmarke, "You can't do this by yourself," Sharmarke said, "She's not by herself, She has me," Eos said, "And me," Destinee said, "She has me too," Banora said, "You're leaving again?" James asked Eos, "This time I'm leaving you with people I trust," Eos said and kissed James on his forehead, "Protect my son," Eos said to Sharmarke, "Nothing will happen to him, You have my word," Sharmarke said to Eos, "We'll either start a war or die trying," Nonnie said, "A risk I'm willing to take," Eos said.

"I'll make this quick" Banora said and snapped her fingers, "Looks like we have very poor timing," Destinee said, "We're going to need some help," Banora said and summoned her sister, "What am I doing here?" MsLady asked, "Look around," Eos said and pulled out her knives, "Can you summon my sister?" Nonnie asked, Banora summoned Ricki and Zaynab, "What just happened?" Ricki asked, "No time to explain we are in deep shit right now," Nonnie said, Ricki and Zaynab looked around and saw all of the dragon clan guards in Rizzy Kingdom, "Where is Rin?" Zaynab asked, "He's in Sharknation with Sharmarke," Nonnie replied, "You left them alone?" Zaynab asked, "Why would she bring them here?" Eos asked, hundreds of guards began to run toward them, and some guards threw a chained net over Banora to prevent her from using her powers, "BANORA!!!!" MsLady shouted.