Rescue Complete

Sharmarke walked outside and saw all the guards running to the borders of the kingdom, "Please let this work," Sharmarke whispered to himself and began to walk around the prison to look for escape routes. He was in the back of the building when he noticed a path that led to the woods where no guards were, He looked around to make sure he wasn't being watched and walked towards the path. He followed the path into the woods and saw the door that MsLady opened, "Our way out," Sharmarke whispered to himself and turned back to the prison. When he arrived back at the prison a guard stopped him, "Where are you coming from?" The guard asked, "I needed to take a leak," Sharmarke replied, "Don't wander too far off, There might be an attack tonight we need all guards to be alert," The guard said, "Yes sir," Sharmarke replied and walked to the front of the prison.

Sharmarke stood in front of the prison continuing to watch the guards take their posts and making sure none of them ran to the path he found. A child ran up to Sharmarke, "Hi mister," The little boy said, Sharmarke looked down at him, "Hi," Sharmarke said, "My mom says we're under attack and all the guards need to be at the border," The little boy said, "Your mother is right," Sharmarke said, "James, leave that man alone," A woman said, Sharmarke looked up and saw the Queen, "You have a son?" Sharmarke asked, "Yeah, My firstborn and heir to the throne," She said with a smile, Sharmarke stood in silence, "Come on," She said to the little boy as she took his hand, "But mom-" The little boy tried to speak but the Queen interrupted, "No buts come on," The Queen demanded and dragged the little boy with her.

The moon began to rise, and Sharmarke entered the prison, He looked around to see that there were no guards inside. He grabbed a set of keys and approached Nonnie's sell, "You ready?" Sharmarke asked, "I've been ready," Nonnie replied, Sharmarke unlocked the cell door and opened it, Nonnie stood up and walked out of the cell, "Lead the way," She said and Sharmarke walked downstairs with Nonnie following him, "She's in here," Sharmarke said and opened the door, Nonnie froze to analyze if it was Ricki, Sharmarke stepped in the room and gently lifted the bag revealing Ricki's face, Nonnie smiled and hugged Ricki, "I missed you too but I we can't do this right now," Ricki said, "Right," Nonnie said and let go of Ricki.

"I can't untie her, The dragon string could damage my powers," Nonnie said, Sharmarke untied the rope and threw it across the room, "Thank you," Ricki said, "There is a path behind the prison that leads straight to where we came in," Sharmarke said, "How do we leave without being seen?" Ricki asked, "There's a secret passage back here," Sharmarke said and walked down a dark corridor, "Well this is comforting," Ricki said, "Here," Sharmarke said and pushed a brick, The wall began to move revealing an exit, "He's a genius," Ricki said, Nonnie walked outside with Ricki and Sharmarke following her. "Which way?" Nonnie asked, "Follow me," Sharmarke replied and lead them to the path he found, "Go," Sharmarke said, "What about you?" Ricki asked, "No one is going to question me," Sharmarke said, Ricki and Nonnie walked onto the path.

Sharmarke looked around to see if anyone was watching them when he noticed the Queens son James, "Shh" Sharmarke said, James turned away without saying a word, Sharmarke hoped that James wouldn't say a word and he ran into the woods following Nonnie and Ricki, "Why are we here?" Ricki asked, "The door is here," Nonnie replied and walked through the door MsLady opened, Ricki and Sharmarke followed her, "You're back," MsLady said happily, "You thought we wouldn't return?" Nonnie asked, "I never doubted you, But I was concerned," MsLady said, "Well we are here now and no one followed us so you can close the door," Nonnie said, MsLady waved her hand and the door closed, "I'm sorry, Who are you?" Ricki asked, "MsLady," Nonnie replied.

Ricki hesitated, "Thee MsLady?" Ricki asked, "Yes," MsLady replied, "How did you find her?" Ricki asked, "Banora," Nonnie replied, "Is it all over? Can we go home now?" Sharmarke asked, "Yes," MsLady replied, "We're all going to sharknation," Nonnie said, "Not Rizzy Kingdom?" MsLady asked, "Sharknation," Nonnie said, "Very well," MsLady said and opened a door into Sharmarke's castle, Ricki, Sharmarke, and Nonnie walked through the door, and then it closed. Sharmarke walked up to a window and looked down at his kingdom, "What happened?" Sharmarke asked, "A kingdom without a king will fall," Nonnie replied, Sharmarke turned to Nonnie, "I need to fix this," Sharmarke said, "I won't stop you," Nonnie said, "Hold on, why are we here?" Ricki asked, Sharmarke and Nonnie hesitated to answer that question.

"Um, Hello?" Ricki said, "Rin is up to something, and I don't know what, But I need to warn Eos," Nonnie said, "What makes you think he's up to something?" Ricki asked, "He's in a secret marriage with the Queen of the dragon clan, and they might have a child together," Sharmarke replied, "So Rin has something going on with the dragon clan?" Ricki asked, "He's the one who had you kidnapped, One of the guards told me," Sharmarke said, "He's a dead man," Ricki said.