Niko & Charlotte

Niko walked inside, "Why did Sharmarke want the ring back?" Niko asked Aj, "It's the ring his father gave to his mother so it's special or something." Aj replied, "How do you know what?" Niko asked, "His father talked about it a lot mainly when I wasn't in the room, I guess he tried to talk quietly but the castle walls are very thin." Aj replied, "What else do you know about the diamond?" Niko asked as he sat across from Aj, "Just that it was his mother's ring and Sharmarke has to be careful who he marries and something about he who wears the crown loses sight or something like that." Aj said, "That fucking snake." Niko whispered to himself, "Who were you talking to out there?" Aj asked, "Myself" Niko replied and stood up.

Niko was even madder than he was before he hated the idea of needing people he had only ever truly trusted one person and that was Charlotte. Niko knew Charlotte was dangerous and crazier than him and he was scared of what she would do to Kenny especially because he couldn't risk losing Kenny. Niko rushed to Kenny's house but by the time he got there Charlotte had already left. "Can I help you?" Kenny asked, Niko stood there out of breath "I'm sorry I was looking for a friend." Niko replied, "There was a girl here earlier who said the same thing, Are you with her?" Kenny said, "Um no I'm sorry." Niko said and turned around, "Are you sure you don't need any help?" Kenny asked, But Niko didn't respond he simply walked away.

Back at Niko's house Charlotte was waiting outside, "What did you do?" Niko asked, "I had a simple conversation and gained a new ally." Charlotte replied, "Ally? Why would Kenny be an ally?" Niko asked, "Well Kenny's much more useful than Aj." Charlotte replied, "Aj is the only other person who knows about the ring-" Niko was interrupted by Charlotte, "Aj no longer has access to Sharmarke therefore he no longer serves a purpose." Charlotte said with a grin, "What did you do?" Niko asked, "Don't worry he's still breathing, For now," Charlotte said with a smile and walked away.

Niko knows that Charlotte is crazier than him and she'll stop at nothing to get that diamond, He's seen how gruesome Charlotte can be and that scared him. What if she does something to me? Niko started to think to himself but deep down inside despite the fear he had for her Niko was still madly in love with Charlotte.