Uprising

Banora fell to the ground, MsLady tried to pull the chains off her, but they burned her hands, A man swung his sword at Nonnie, She caught the blade and kicked the man in his stomach, Ricki took the sword from him and beheaded him, more guards rushed toward them, Eos, Nonnie, Zaynab, Ricki, and Destinee fought as much as they could but more guards kept coming, Banora began to get weaker and weaker, "Sister," MsLady said sadly, Banora looked up at her, "I can't touch the chains," MsLady said as tears rolled down her cheek, "It's ok," Banora whispered and waved her hand with the little bit of strength she had left, Ace and Charlotte appeared, "Isn't she dead?" Eos asked and Nonnie turned to see what Eos was talking about, "Mom," Nonnie said, Ace, didn't speak she summoned her sword and began to fight the guards, Charlotte pulled out her knives and began fighting guards.

Destinee ran over to Banora and pulled the chains off her, Banora was struggling to breathe, MsLady put her arm around Banora, "Thank you," MsLady said to Destinee, "No need to thank me," Destinee said and ran back to the battle, "Death is such a beautiful thing, blood, the sound of someone losing their breath, and the feeling of a heart that's no longer beating," The dragon king said with a smile, "Eos is out there," Emilia said, "She made her choice," He replied, "You'd risk killing our daughter?" Emilia asked, "Your daughter, She does not have my blood running through her veins," He said angrily, "How could you?" Emilia said, "She can die like the rest of these pathetic people, It's all for a greater purpose," He said with a smile.

Emilia grabbed a knife and slit his throat, "My daughter will not die at the hands of you or your people," Emilia said, "You shouldn't have done that," A guard said, Emilia, pinned her hair up with a comb and took her heels off, "I've been waiting for some fun," Emilia said with a smile, The guard charged toward her and she kicked him in his stomach took his sword and rammed it through his chest, "You could've at least put up a fight," She said and walked outside. Banora was trying to gain her strength, "Don't force it," MsLady said, "I can do this," Banora said, "You barely have the strength to stand up," MsLady said, "I can do this," Banora said again while struggling to stand, "Banora please, Sit this one out," MsLady said worryingly, Banora stood up.

"I am not going to sit this one out," Banora said, While Eos was fighting she noticed Emilia coming towards her, She cut the guard's arm off and sliced his chest open, and ran towards Emilia, "What are you doing?" Emilia asked, "You think I couldn't see you," Eos said and tripped Emilia, "I want to help," Emilia said, "You never want to help," Eos said as she raised her sword, a guard was running behind Eos and Emilia threw her sword at his head, Eos paused, "You saved me," Eos said, Emilia stood up, "I told you I want to help," Emilia said, "Where's your husband?" Eos asked, "Bleeding to death," Emili replied, Eos took the sword out of the man's head and handed it back to Emilia, "It's been a long time since we fought side by side," Emilia said.

Eos swung her side and cut off a man's head, Emilia smiled, "Just like old times," she said and continued to fight next to Eos. Ace put her sword in the ground, and it lit up, the earth began to shake, and everyone stood still, "What's happening?" Destinee asked, "Ace is trying to kill us," Zaynab replied, "What?" Destinee said worryingly, Eos fell to the ground, "Eos," Emilia said concerned for her, Eos's stomach began to glow red, "What's happening?" Eos asked, "The dragon spirit," Emilia said, Eos's body began to shake, "What's happening?" Eos asked, "She summoned the dragon spirit," Emilia replied, Eos looked to the sky and opened her mouth, A bright red light shined out of her mouth, and a dragon shot out, Emilia backed away slowly.

Eos passed out, and the dragon flew to Ace, "Help us," Ace said, and the dragon allowed her to climb on its back, "Mom can summon the dragon spirit?" Ricki asked, "I've completely lost the plot," Nonnie said, "Help me," Banora said and kneeled on the ground, MsLady, "Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing," MsLady said, "I'll do it myself if you won't help me," Banora said, MsLady kneeled next to Banora, They both put their hands on the ground, "Rise," Banora said, and once again the earth began to shake, "What's happening now?" Destinee asked, "No idea," Nonnie replied, "Walk the earth again," MsLady said and the ground began to crack.