Rescue Phase 1

The guard laughed and turned to Sharmarke, "You hear that? She said I'll regret it," The guard said and proceeded to laugh, "How is she better than the other prisoners?" Sharmarke asked, "You don't know what she is?" The guard asked, "No," Sharmarke replied, The guard snatched the bag off of Ricki's head, "She's a guardian," The guard said, "A guardian?" Sharmarke asked, "Our sworn enemy, They protect the blood diamond," The guard replied, "Why is she here?" Sharmarke asked, "The Queen made a deal with some king," The guard replied, "King Chunkz?" Sharmarke asked, "No, King Rin," The guard replied, Sharmarke stopped to think, Why would Rin make a deal with the Queen of the dragon clan to have Ricki taken? Was he behind the Charlotte plan all along? Was he going to betray his kingdom? Sharmarke couldn't find any answers to his questions, Ricki stared at Sharmarke knowing what he was feeling, "Tell my sister where I am," Ricki said, Sharmarke was scared because Ricki didn't move her lips to speak but he heard her voice.

"Yes, I am in your head right now, don't question it just tell my sister where I am," Ricki said, Sharmarke nodded his head to show Ricki, he heard her, "You'll die in here," The guard said and forced the bag back on Ricki's head, "Scum," The guard said and closed the door, The Guard and Sharmarke began walking up the stairs, "How do you keep her contained?" Sharmarke asked, "We use a dragon string to tie her up, It doesn't stop her powers but it weakens them, The only way to stop her powers is with the blood diamond," The guard replied, "Where is the blood diamond?" Sharmarke asked, "Princess Paris said the sister of the guardian has it, So we took the sister to get the diamond, but the guards haven't returned," The guard replied, "What if Rin betrayed you?" Sharmarke asked, "He wouldn't do that, He's married to the Queen," The guard replied.

Although Sharmarke didn't know much about the dragon clan, he knew that Rin being married to the Queen couldn't be good. What was Rin up to? The questions began to run through Sharmarke's mind nonstop unfortunately he kept hitting dead ends trying to find an answer. He walked towards Nonnie's sell and kneeled, "Your sister is held in some room downstairs," Sharmarke whispered, "Do you have a key?" Nonnie whispered, "There are no locks on the door," Sharmarke whispered, "Why hasn't she escaped?" Nonnie whispered, "She's tied up with some purple rope with a bag over her head," Sharmarke whispered, "Dragon string," Nonnie whispered, "Yeah that's what the guard called it, But that's not it," Sharmarke whispered, "There's more?" Nonnie whispered, "Rin planned all of this," Sharmarke whispered, "HEY!!!" A guard yelled, "Get out of here, Come back later tonight and we'll get out of here," Nonnie whispered, "You have a plan?" Sharmarke asked.

"Don't leave the prison, walk around and try your hardest to remember the land," Nonnie whispered, "I'll see if I can find a way out," Sharmarke whispered, "Thank you," Nonnie whispered, Sharmarke smiled and stood up, "What are you doing?" A woman asked, "He's the new guard, my Queen," A guard said, "We have bigger issues than a new guard," The woman said, "What issues?" The guard asked, "I've just been informed that someone is planning an attack on us," The woman said, "How can anyone attack us? We've been hidden for years," The guard asked, "Obviously someone has given away our whereabouts," The woman replied, "Rin betrayed us?" The guard asked, "I hope he wouldn't be that stupid, But he's one of the three people who know our location so we can't put anything past him," The woman said, "We'll put the kingdom on high security," The guard said, The woman looked at Sharmarke, "All new guards remain at the prison, Can't risk putting you on the front lines of war," The woman said, "Yes ma'am" Sharmarke said as he stood firm to hide his nervousness.

"What is your name?" The woman asked, "Shar-" Sharmarke hesitated, He assumed that because this woman knew Rin she might have heard of him before, "Speak up," The woman demanded, "Sharky," He replied, "Sharky," The woman repeated and looked Sharmarke up and down, "You remind me of someone," The woman said, "Who?" Sharmarke asked, "My bravest warrior and the greatest fighter I've ever seen," The woman replied, "You, my Queen?" The guard asked, "Eos," The woman replied, Nonnie hesitated when she heard the Queen mention Eos, "Eos?" Sharmarke asked, "My strongest warrior," The woman replied, "She was my most dangerous assassin," The woman said with a smile, "How do I remind you of her?" Sharmarke asked, "She was nervous all the time too, Until she I turned her into a killer," The woman said, "The kingdom needs to be on maximum security, Get your best men to our borders now," The woman demanded and walked away.