Over

"King Ilyas you are sentenced to life in prison," Chunkz said, and the guards grabbed Ilyas and dragged him away, Chunkz turned to Zaynab, "You're my mom?" Chunkz asked, "Yes, And you have two older brothers," Zaynab replied, "Brothers?" Chunkz asked, Zaynab chuckled "We have a lot of catching up to do," She said with a smile, "Emilia," Banora said, Emilia, looked at her, "Yes," Emilia replied, "I believe your work here is done," Banora said, "I'm sorry for everything," Emilia said, "All is forgiven, It's time for you to go back to Eos," Banora said, she waved her hand and Emilia was gone, "What the hell?" Chunkz asked, "You aren't used to that yet?" Nonnie asked, "Ace, Are you ready to go home?" Banora asked, Ace, hugged Ricki and Nonnie, "Always stick together," Ace said, Banora waved her hand and ace disappeared.

"So I have to die again?" Charlotte asked, "I can kill you again, Or I can send you home," Banora said, "Send me home?" Charlotte asked, "Wherever you feel your home is, is where I can send you," Banora said, "My home is dead," Charlotte said sadly, "Would you like to go home or die?" Banora asked, "Just send me home," Charlotte said, Banora waved her hand and Charlotte disappeared, "And you have unfinished business," Banora said to Nonnie, "I do?" Nonnie asked, Banora waved her hand, and Nonnie, Ricki, and Zaynab were in Sharmarke's castle, "You're back," Sharmarke said with a smile, "Where's Eos?" Sharmarke asked, "She's in the Rizzy Kingdom," Nonnie replied, "Is she ok?" Sharmarke asked, "She's fine, But there's someone who wants to see you," Nonnie said, Zaynab stepped in front of Nonnie, "Hi Sharmarke," Zaynab said with a smile, "Mom," Sharmarke said with a smile.

He ran up and hugged her tightly, She hugged him back, "I missed you," Sharmarke said, "I missed you too," Zaynab said, They let each other go, "Sorry about the kingdom, I haven't been here lately," Sharmarke said, "Ricki told me everything," Zaynab said as she wiped Sharmarke's tears, "Well now that you all are reunited I have to take Rin back to Rizzy Kingdom," Nonnie said, "Nonnie, I've been meaning to speak with you," Zaynab said, "About what?" Nonnie asked, "I told her about the Rin thing," Ricki said, "What Rin thing?" Rin asked, "I was trying to change Nonnie's assignment to you because we thought you were a traitor but now that we know it wasn't you, we can call it off," Ricki said, "That is if Nonnie wants to," Zaynab said and turned to Nonnie, she hesitated, "She can be assigned to me, Faysal's gone and I need a new advisor," Sharmarke suggested.

Rin walked up to Nonnie, "Don't worry about me," Rin said, "It's not you I'm worried about it's the kingdom," Nonnie said, "You've done enough for Rizzy Kingdom, you helped me build the richest kingdom in the world it's time for you to help someone else now," Rin said, "You're acting like I'm dying," Nonnie said, Rin chuckled, Nonnie turned to Zaynab, "I want to be reassigned," Nonnie said, Zaynab nodded her head, "Done," Zaynab said and tapped the bracelet on Nonnie's wrist, Zaynab hugged Rin and Sharmarke, "Unfortunately I cannot stay," She said, "I wish you could," Sharmarke said, "I do too, but I must go back to the cloud realm," Zaynab said, "I'll miss you," Rin said, "I'll always be with you both," Zaynab said with a smile and let them go, "We'll see each other again," Zaynab said and slowly disappeared, "That was painfully emotional," Ricki said, "So I can go back home?" Rin asked, "Yup, and you have two crazy women waiting for you when you get back," Nonnie replied, Rin laughed and walked outside.

"So your my advisor now," Sharmarke said with a smile, "Don't get too excited I'm not a yes man and I refuse to run around the kingdom running your errands," Nonnie said, "I don't need you to run errands, and I'm happy you're not a yes man, I just need your help rebuilding Sharknation," Sharmarke said, "I don't know much about this kingdom so I'll try my best to help but don't get mad if I mess something up," Nonnie said, "I'm sure you'll get the hang of things pretty quickly," Sharmarke said, "Well my work here is done so it's time for me to leave," Ricki said, "Try not to be so mean to Chunkz," Nonnie said, "You should be telling that to Leila," Ricki said, "I would if she were here," Nonnie said, Ricki chuckled, "Who's Leila?" Sharmarke asked, "Chunkz wife," Nonnie replied, "Chunkz has a wife?" Sharmarke asked, "It's a private marriage," Ricki said, "Shouldn't you be on your way to chunkztopia?" Nonnie asked, "Yeah Chunkz is probably losing his mind right now he'll need my help, Sharmarke stop flirting with my sister, Nonnie have fun rebuilding a new kingdom," Ricki said and walked outside.