Trying To Help

"Eos," Nonnie said, Eos turned to look at Nonnie, "Stop," Nonnie said and Eos lowered her knife and released Chunkz, "Sorry, I have a short temper," Eos said with a smile, "Your crazy," Chunkz said with fear, Eos simply smiled and sat down on Chunkz bed, "We need to know where Ricki is," Nonnie said, "How would I know where she is?" Chunkz asked, "Your sister had her kidnapped," Nonnie said, "That's not my business, if you ask me, she deserves to be kidnapped she never listens and always wants to rebel against me," Chunkz said, Nonnie tried to remain calm, "Do you know anything about my sister's kidnapping?" Nonnie asked, "No, but I'm glad she's gone, I hope they don't bring her back," Chunkz said, Nonnie pinned Chunkz to the wall, "I'd watch what I say if I were you after all my sister is the only reason, you are alive," Nonnie said angrily, Eos grabbed Nonnie, "We need him alive," Eos said calmly, "For now," Nonnie said, "Is that a threat?" Chunkz asked, "Don't take it as a threat, look at it as we're predicting your future," Eos said, "I am a king," Chunkz said, "Long live the king," Eos said with a smile and walked out of the room while holding Nonnie.

"I hate that fucking prick," Nonnie said, "He'll get what's coming to him," Eos said, "We still have no information," Nonnie said, "And now we have to worry about Rin," Eos said and turned Nonnie's head to face Rin, "Think we can make a run for it?" Eos asked, "We could but he wouldn't be far behind so I wouldn't," Nonnie replied, "Give him the loop?" Eos asked, "As always," Nonnie replied, Eos let go of Nonnie and they walked toward Rin and Kenny, "Why are you here?" Eos asked, "You thought I was going to let you do this on your own?" Rin asked, "I was walking to him," Eos said and pointed to Kenny, "I was forced to be here," Kenny replied, "Sounds like something Rin would do, Now I have to figure out why," Eos said and looked at Rin, "Like I said I'm not letting you two do this alone," Rin said, "I can't risk you coming," Eos said, "You care about me that much?" Rin asked, "Absolutely not but I do care about Nonnie and if something happens to you then something happens to her and I can't risk that," Eos said, "Nothing is going to happen," Rin said with a smile, "Don't try to charm me," Eos said angrily.

"What are we doing here?" Sharmarke asked as he got out of the carriage, "YOU BROUGHT SHARMARKE!!!!" Nonnie shouted angrily, "He wanted to come," Rin replied, "If I wasn't your guardian I'd kill you," Nonnie said, "So did you guys have any information?" Kenny asked, "We can't talk here," Eos said and got into the carriage, Nonnie followed Eos into the carriage, " This isn't what I meant when I said loop," Nonnie said, "I know but he's the only transportation we have," Eos said, Nonnie sighed, "What?" Eos asked, "We may have to go to Banora," Nonnie said, "As in the oracle Banora? Lives in the dark forest Banora?" Eos asked, "Yup," Nonnie replied, "Hell no," Eos said and leaned back, "Fine I'll go by myself," Nonnie said, Kenny and Rin got into the carriage, "You said Sharmarke would be ok but I think he's getting worse," Kenny said "He's fine," Nonnie said, Eos stepped out of the carriage and grabbed Sharmarke by his shirt, "Come on," She said and pulled him into the carriage.

The carriage started moving in the direction of Rizzy Kingdom, "Where are we going?" Nonnie asked, "Home," Rin said, "I can't go home, my sister is still out there," Nonnie said, "You have no idea where she is, we can go back to Rizzy kingdom and figure this out," Rin said, "Going to Rizzy Kingdom won't help me find my sister, it will only make the process longer," Nonnie said, "You have no information, We can figure this out together but you must have patience," Rin said, "I know someone who does have information," Nonnie said, "Who? Ilyas? Chunkz?" Rin asked, "Banora," Nonnie replied, Rin chuckled, "I'm not letting you go to Banora," Rin said, "I'm not asking for your permission," Nonnie said, Rin began to get angry, "I am your king and you will do as I say," Rin demanded, "Then I quit," Nonnie replied, "I'm still your mission, there's no you without me," Rin said angrily, "I'll just go home," Nonnie replied, "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BANORA!!!!" Rin shouted angrily, "Yes I am," Nonnie said and opened the door, "Are we really doing this?" Eos asked, Nonnie said nothing and jumped out of the carriage with Eos, Kenny, and Sharmarke following her.