Love Hurts

Rin sat down, "If we have to sacrifice someone-" Before Rin could finish Nonnie interrupted him, "No sacrifice is involved, But I would have to leave," Nonnie said, "For how long?" Rin asked, "Forever," Nonnie replied, "What?" Rin asked, "Zaynab has been bound to the cloud realm long enough and I'm the only person who can free her," Nonnie said, "Why you?" Rin asked, "I'm the eldest daughter, it has to be me," Nonnie replied, Before Rin could say anything a woman burst through the door, "Why the hell is she in here?" Destinée asked angrily, Eós stepped out of the bathroom, "What are you doing here?" Eós asked, "I'm going to remove myself," Nonnie said and left the room, "Why are you in my husband's room?" Destinée asked, "I just had a shower with my husband," Eos replied, "Your husband? You are out of your mind," Destinée said, "I'm literally standing naked in his room, and you think he's yours?" Eós asked, Rin escorted Eós and Destinée out of his room and shut the door.

"Did he just kick us out?" Destinée asked, "I NEED CLOTHES!!!" Eós yelled, Rin opened the door and threw a robe at Eós then shut the door again, Eós put the robe on and turned towards Destinée, "Leave my castle," Eós demanded, "Your castle?" Destinée asked, "Yes my castle," Eós replied, Destinée laughed, "This is my castle, and Rin is my husband, you are nothing but a whore he chose to use while I was away," Destinée said, "I am the queen of rizzy kingdom-" Eós tried to speak but Destinée interrupted, "Where is your ring?" Destinée asked as she showed Eós the ring on her finger, "Where is your crown?" Eós asked and adjusted her tiara. "I am not the woman you want to have problems with," Destinée said, "Someday, I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull," Eós said with a smile and walked away.

Destinée opened the bedroom door, "Who the hell was she?" Destinée asked, Rin was lying in bed, "I'm exhausted, We'll talk later," Rin replied, "Sometimes I hate you," Destinée said, Rin chuckled, "Come lay with me," Rin said, "No," Destinée replied angrily, "You can't stay mad forever," Rin said with a smile, "I'm pretty sure I can," Destinée said, Rin simply chuckled, "Am I some type of joke to you?" Destinée asked, "I never said that," Rin replied with a smile, "So why do you laugh every time I speak? Why are you smiling right now?" Destinée asked angrily, "You're cute when you're mad," Rin said with a smile, Destinée began to calm down, "Come here," Rin said, and Destinée laid in bed with Rin, "I don't want to see that woman in my home ever again," Destinée said, "She lives in the kingdom I can't just kick her out," Rin said, "I said I don't want to see her in my home, I never mentioned the kingdom, Why are you changing the subject?" Destinée said.

"I'm not changing the topic, I'm just saying you might see her around the kingdom," Rin said, "And I'm saying don't want her in my home, You already don't respect me enough to stay faithful the least I ask is for you to not have whore's running through my home," Destinée said angrily, "I don't want to argue," Rin said and kissed Destinée's hand, "You don't even care about me, You don't care about anyone," Destinée said, "That's not true," Rin said, "Name one person you care about," Destinée demanded, "Nonnie," Rin replied, "She's your advisor and you've known her forever, She's basically your sister," Destinée said, "You said name one person and I did," Rin said, "And that person wasn't even me," Destinée said and shed a tear, "I can't keep doing this," Destinée said and stood up, "We can talk about this," Rin said, "All we ever do is talk about it and you never change, I love you but I will not continue to let you make a fool of me," Destinée said and left the room, Rin sighed.