Banora's Help

"A part of me regrets that," Nonnie said as she stood up, "Not me, that was fun," Eos said and stood up, "Why are they here?" Eos asked, "I want to help as much as possible so this can all be over," Kenny replied, "I jumped out because you jumped out," Sharmarke said, "Are we taking them with us?" Eos asked, "We have to they can't defend themselves out here," Nonnie replied, "Why do we have to go see Banora?" Kenny asked, "She's the only one who has answers," Nonnie said and closed her eyes, "We can't find someone who's less crazy?" Kenny asked, "She's not crazy, just wise," Eos said, "How would you know?" Kenny asked, "Banora has been alive for thousands of years, you don't live that long and not collect knowledge," Eos replied, "How has she lived for thousands of years?" Sharmarke asked, "She's an oracle," Eos replied, "So there are no other oracles?" Kenny asked, "There's MsLady, but no one has seen her in one hundred years," Eos replied, "MsLady, my mom used to tell me stories about her," Kenny said, A doorway to the dark forest opened, "I hate this," Kenny said worryingly, Nonnie walked through the doorway with the others following her in.

"Your back and you have brought a newcomer," Banora said, "Banora I need your help," Nonnie said, "Ricki is missing and you need help finding her," Banora said, "We did try going to Ilyas first," Eos said, "And as usual he was no help," Banora said, "I'm running out of options," Nonnie said, "STAND UP!!!!" Banora shouted, " We need all the help we can get," Eos said, "Ricki is with the Dragon Clan but I'm assuming you already know that," Banora said, "They've been in hiding for years and we have no idea how to find them," Eos said, "But my sister does," Banora said, "Please," Nonnie begged, "My sister went into hiding for a reason," Banora said, "I know but she's the only one who can help, Banora I wouldn't be here if I didn't need you," Nonnie said, Kenny held Eos hand and surprisingly she allowed it.

Banora tapped Nonnie's forehead, "You now have the power to see," Banora said, "See what?" Kenny asked, "My sister," Banora replied, "What good is seeing her if we can't find her?" Kenny asked, "The power to see is the power to find," Banora said and waved her hand, "What's happening?" Kenny asked and suddenly they were no longer in the dark forest, Eos looked down at Kenny holding her hand, "Mention this to anyone and I'll kill you," Eos said and let go of Kenny's hand, "Where are we?" Sharmarke asked, "No idea," Nonnie replied, "Looks like we'll have to ask whoever lives there," Eos said and pointed to a cottage, and they all began to walk towards it.

When they reached the front door Eos knocked on it, "How do we know anyone is home?" Kenny asked, "Who is it?" A woman asked, "Looks like someone is home," Eos said, "Sorry to bother you but we were wondering if you could help us," Nonnie asked, "I cannot help you, Go away," The woman said, "How rude," Sharmarke said, "Well we tried being nice," Eos said and kicked the door open, The woman ran out back, "Go around the side," Eos said, Nonnie and Sharmarke ran outside, Nonnie ran to the right and Sharmarke ran to the left. He saw the woman running into the woods and chased her, "STOP!!!!" He shouted, but the woman didn't stop, Sharmarke sped up to keep up with the woman then she tripped, and her hood fell off revealing her face, "Why are you running from us? We just need some help," Sharmarke said as he tried to gain his breath. The woman looked up at Sharmarke and he froze, "Wow, you're beautiful," Sharmarke said with a smile, The woman sighed, "How did you get here?" She asked, "Banora sent us here," Sharmarke replied and helped the woman stand up.

"Why did she send you? She knows I don't make potions anymore," The woman said, "My friend Nonnie needs help finding her sister," Sharmarke replied, "Nonnie? Ace's daughter?" The woman asked, "Yeah sure," Sharmarke replied although he had no clue who Ace was, Nonnie ran up to Sharmarke and The woman, "You ok?" Nonnie asked, "Yeah I'm fine," Sharmarke replied, "Nonnie," The woman said, " Your MsLady," Nonnie said, "Banora gave you the ability to see," MsLady said, "Yes she did," Nonnie said, "Banora wouldn't have sent you if it wasn't important," MsLady said, "Ricki is missing," Nonnie said, "I will help you find your sister," MsLady said, "Thank you so much," Nonnie said with a smile, "It's my pleasure," MsLady said and the three of them walked back to the cottage, "Who's she?" Eos asked, "MsLady," Nonnie replied, "With a face like that I see how she could lure men into the forest," Eos said, "I'm flattered but please resist your temptation," MsLady said, "Your beautiful but not beautiful enough for me to give up men," Eos replied.