Lies

The ground began to separate, and strings of light shot out, the water in the lake started to bubble and a dragon rose from the water. another dragon rose from the earth and the last dragon came down from the clouds, "They summoned the four dragons," Zaynab said, Banora and MsLady stood up, "You are one of us, And you will help us," Banora told the dragons, The guards stood still, "WAIT!!!" A man yelled, "Please have mercy, we were only doing what we were told," He pleaded, Banora turned to Emilia, "They threatened our families, our wives, our children," The man said, "LIES!!" Emilia shouted, "It's true Queen, The dragon king is keeping our families hostage," Another man said, Nonnie sensed their fear of the dragons and turned to Banora, She looked at Nonnie then turned to the dragons, "Eat," Banora said, and the dragons swooped down and started picking the guards up out of the crowd.

Emilia kneeled to Eos, "Eos, Can you hear me?" She asked but Eos didn't reply "Eos please say something," Emilia begged and once again Eos didn't reply, She was still unconscious. Ace was still riding her dragon as it swooped down to pick up some guards. "How many more are there?" Destinee asked, "Shut up and keep fighting," Ricki said as she slit a guard's throat, "Sorry I've never been in a war before," Destinee said, "It gets easier the more you do it," Zaynab said, "How many wars have you been in?" Destinee asked, "Enough to lose count," Zaynab replied, "I don't want to be like you," Destinee said, Emilia, walked up to Nonnie, "The dragon king is dead, We can end this," Emilia said, "You're their queen make them stop," Nonnie said, "Your right, Why didn't I think of that," Emilia said, "HALT!!!!" Emilia shouted and the guards froze, "Call off your dragons," Emilia demanded.

"Have some respect," MsLady said, "Please call off your dragons," Emilia said, Banora waved her hand, "Shhh," She said, and the dragons stopped, "Ace come down," Banora said, The fire dragon let Ace off, "It's time to go home," Banora said, and the dragons slowly faded away, "Thank you," Emilia said, "FROM THIS DAY ON, THERE WILL NO LONGER BE WAR BETWEEN THE DRAGON CLAN AND RIZZY KINGDOM," Emilia shouted, "And sharknation," Nonnie whispered to Emilia, "OR SHARKNATION!!!!" Emilia shouted, The guards dropped their swords, and Emilia turned to Nonnie, "Can you help my daughter?" Emilia asked, "We have to see King Ilyas," Banora said, "I will stay and help your daughter," MsLady said, "Thank you, But I'd like to go to Chunkztopia with you, If that's alright," Emilia said, "Let's go," Banora said, then snapped her finger. Unlike Sharknation and Rizzy Kingdom, Chunkztopia was thriving, but that was all coming to an end very soon.

Banora brought them to Chunkz castle, "Arrest them," Ilyas demanded, "For the murder of my daughter Princess Paris," Ilyas said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you," Emilia said, "What are you doing here?" Ilyas asked, "Never mind that let's talk about you, As a king, you are meant to protect your people, and you have done the opposite," Emilia said, "Lies, Arrest them now," Ilyas demanded, Emilia lifted her dress and pulled a piece of paper from her tights then handed it to one of the guards, He read it, "This says you made a deal with the dragon clan," He said, "SHE'S A LIAR!!!!" Ilyas shouted angrily, "What's going on?" Chunkz asked, "Chunkz," Zaynab said with a smile, "Do I know you?" Chunkz asked, "She's the woman who killed your sister," Ilyas said, "You signed over the lives of everyone in chunkztopia including both of your children," Emilia said, "That can't be true," Chunkz said, "I'm afraid it is king Chunkz," The guard said and handed him the paper, Chunkz read it, "You were going to have us killed?" Chunkz asked, "It was all for a greater purpose," Ilyas said.

"We're your kids," Chunkz said, "Paris is my only child," Ilyas said, "What?" Chunkz asked, "You are not my son, That woman left you here for me to raise while she was running away from the dragon clan," Ilyas said and pointed to Zaynab, Chunkz looked at Zaynab, "You're my mom?" Chunkz asked, Zaynab hesitated, "Yes," She said, "And the people she is with murdered your sister," Ilyas said, "You signed her death certificate," Emilia said, "For someone who can manage a secret deal with the dragon clan you sure are dumb," Ricki said, "Is he getting arrested or are we killing him?" Destinee asked, "Chunkz, It's your call," Nonnie said, Chunkz looked at Ilyas, "Are you really going to kill your father?" Ilyas asked, Chunkz walked over to Zaynab, She smiled at him, Then he turned to Ilyas, "You are not my father," Chunkz said.