The Love Story

Kenny began to tear up, "Of course, I'll marry you," Kenny said with no hesitation, Sharmarke smiled, stood up and put the ring on Kenny's finger, "Don't worry there's no dragon spirit attached to it," He whispered to Kenny, "So what's attached to this one, an evil troll spirit?" Kenny asked sarcastically, Sharmarke chuckled, "To my knowledge trolls aren't real," Sharmarke said, Kenny smiled and hugged him, Sharmarke wrapped his arms around Kenny's waist and kissed his forehead. This was the moment Kenny had been waiting for since their first kiss. "Nonnie is going to love this," Kenny said, "We should go tell her," Sharmarke said, They let each other go and began walking to the castle.

When they arrived at the castle Nonnie was busy speaking to a sharmarkian, "With these new buildings there isn't enough room for me and my family in our house, There are fourteen of us in one home with four rooms, What are we supposed to do?" The woman said, "I understand your issue, however, there are no bigger homes that are available at the moment," Nonnie said, "When one is available can you please let me know?" The woman asked, "Of course," Nonnie replied and The woman stood up, "Thank you for your help, Faysal was never this helpful," The woman said, Nonnie smiled, "Happy to know I'm doing a better job," Nonnie said and the woman left.

Kenny and Sharmarke walked into the room, "Hello ma'am, I need help finding the perfect place to have a wedding," Kenny said in a funny voice, Nonnie had her back turned to him and she didn't recognize the voice, "I'm sorry but I am not a wedding planner," Nonnie replied, "Not even for your best friends?" Kenny asked in his normal voice, Now Nonnie recognized the voice and turned around, "Kenny," She said with a smile, "Wait, Wedding?" Nonnie asked, Kenny showed Nonnie the ring, "You asked him to marry you?" Nonnie asked, "I couldn't wait and rebuild what we had," Sharmarke replied, Nonnie smiled, "So when is the wedding?" Nonnie asked with excitement, "We haven't talked about it yet," Sharmarke replied, "Why not?" Nonnie asked, "We wanted to tell you first," Kenny said, "Ok you told me now go plan," Nonnie demanded, "Actually, I was hoping you would help us," Sharmarke said.

"You want my help?" Nonnie asked, "Rin told me you planned his wedding plus you're the only person I know who's willing to do it," Sharmarke said, "So are you asking me because I'm good at what I do or because I'm your only option?" Nonnie asked, "You're my only option," Sharmarke replied, "But mostly because you are good at what you do," Kenny said, "Nice save, Fine I'll do it, But I don't do simple," Nonnie said, "I expect both of my brothers to be there," Sharmarke said, "I can't force them to attend the wedding, but I can personally invite them," Nonnie said, "Wouldn't that take a while?" Kenny asked, "I'll be quick I promise," Nonnie said, "Remember it's not a vacation," Sharmarke said, "I deserve a vacation," Nonnie said, "For what?" Sharmarke asked, "I spent six months rebuilding your kingdom, I single-handedly upgraded sharknation," Nonnie replied.

Sharmarke laughed, "You chose this," Sharmarke said, "I can always go back to Rizzy Kingdom. I'm sure Rin misses me," Nonnie said, then suddenly the doors flew open, Ricki and Leila rushed in, Ricki was covered in blood and holding her arm, "Ricki," Nonnie said and rushed over to her, "I tried to get save him, But I couldn't," Ricki said, "It wasn't your fault," Leila said, "What happened?" Sharmarke asked, "It's Ilyas, He escaped prison," Leila replied.

To be continued...