The Dragon Clan

MsLady opened a door to the dragon clan hideout, "Please be safe," she said as Nonnie and Sharmarke walked through, "Let me do all the talking," Nonnie said, "That was the plan anyway," Sharmarke said as he followed Nonnie, "What did you whisper to MsLady?" Sharmarke asked, "I told her to send Eos and Kenny back to Rizzy Kingdom," Nonnie replied, "Why?" Sharmarke asked, "Their bickering would've ruined the mission," Nonnie replied, "Why did you keep me here?" Sharmarke asked, "My only focus was sending them back, I wasn't concerned about you," Nonnie replied, "I think you like having me around," Sharmarke said, "Don't flatter yourself, I only tolerate you because of the mess Charlotte stirred up," Nonnie said, "I think you secretly enjoy my company," Sharmarke said with a smile, "Shut up," Nonnie said, A man approached Nonnie and Sharmarke, "Where are you two headed?" He asked with a deep voice, Nonnie hesitated to sense Ricki, "I was caught," Nonnie said, "Doing what?" The man asked, "Witchcraft," Nonnie replied, "Do you know the penalty for witchcraft?" The man asked, "I was taking her to the prison," Sharmarke said.

The man looked at Sharmarke "You must be new," The man said, "Yes, I am," Sharmarke replied, "Prison is over there," The man said and pointed to the left, "Thank you," Sharmarke said, "You're welcome, I'll do anything to get rid of these pests," The man said, Sharmarke firmly grabbed Nonnie's arm and began walking towards the prison, "Are you sure she's in prison?" Sharmarke asked, "I can't see where she is I can only sense her feelings and it's stronger over here," Nonnie replied, "Why prison?" Sharmarke asked, "That's the only place they would keep her," Nonnie replied, "I hope your right," Sharmarke said, "I do too," Nonnie whispered to herself.

When they arrived at the prison, they were greeted by a tall man wearing all black with a dragon clan mark on his hand, "What's this then?" The man said, "I caught her doing witchcraft," Sharmarke replied, "Witchcraft, No one informed me of a new prisoner," The man said, "I didn't have time to tell anyone about this, I just caught her," Sharmarke said, the man stood firm and stared at Sharmarke, "Next time tell the headmaster," The man said, "Yes sir," Sharmarke said, the man stepped out of the way to let them pass, Sharmarke pushed Nonnie in front of him and she stumbled, "Sorry," Sharmarke whispered to Nonnie, "It's fine just keep playing your role until I find my sister," Nonnie said and proceeded to enter the prison with Sharmarke following her, "Do you see her?" Sharmarke asked, "No, and unfortunately my senses are a little fuzzy," Nonnie replied, "Fuzzy?" Sharmarke asked, "I can't sense her in here," Nonnie replied, "Is there something I can do to help?" Sharmarke asked, "Just throw me in a cell and I'll figure it out," Nonnie replied.

Sharmarke approached a guard and grabbed keys from him, "Please let this work," Sharmarke whispered to himself as he walked back to Nonnie, although he never said it Nonnie could sense Sharmarke was nervous, "Scum," A man said as he walked past Nonnie, Sharmarke unlocked the cell door and threw Nonnie in there, "What do I do now?" Sharmarke asked, "Try and get all the information you possibly can about my sister," Nonnie replied, "What about you?" Sharmarke asked, "I'll try to sense her," Nonnie replied, Sharmarke closed the cell door and walked away, "Sharmarke," Nonnie said softly, "Yeah," Sharmarke said, "Don't leave the prison, only speak to the guards," Nonnie said, "Ok," Sharmarke said and locked the cell door, "Please be careful," Nonnie said, "I'll try," Sharmarke said nervously and walked away.

"Where are you going?" A guard asked, "Um," Sharmarke hesitated, "Why aren't you in uniform?" The guard asked, "I'm new," Sharmarke replied nervously, "Well let me show you around," The guard said, "These are the main cells where we lock up the scum of the kingdom," The guard said with a smile, Sharmarke looked around at the prisoners, "I can show you something better than this," The guard whispered to Sharmarke, "Really?" Sharmarke asked, "Follow me," The guard said and walked down a staircase. Sharmarke followed the man down the stairs and slowly became more and more frightened he had no idea what this man was leading him to, but he had little hope that this would lead to Ricki. The guard stopped in front of a door then turned around and smiled at Sharmarke, "Here it is," The man said and opened the door. There sitting alone with a bag over her head in an empty room was Ricki, but Sharmarke had never met Ricki so he couldn't confirm if it was her or not, "You brought company?" Ricki asked, "Shut up," The guard said angrily, Ricki smiled, "I can sense your fear," Ricki said, "Oh yeah," The guard said and punched Ricki in her stomach, she laughed, "You'll regret that," Ricki said with a smile.