Getting Information

"Where should we start?" Eos asked, "The castle, Chunkz, or Ilyas must know something about what happened," Nonnie replied, "What if they're working with them too?" Eos asked, "They'll receive the same fate as Paris," Nonnie replied, Eos smiled, "So we grill Chunkz first?" Eos asked, "Ilyas would take longer to crack, I say we talk to him first then Chunkz," Nonnie replied, "How convenient, Ilyas just so happens to be walking this way," Eos said, "Let me do the talking," Nonnie whispered, "If he doesn't get to the point fast enough for my liking I'll say a minor threat," Eos said with a smile, Ilyas walked towards them "Hello ladies," Ilyas said with a smile, "Ilyas," Eos said with an attitude, "We need to talk," Nonnie said, "About what?" Ilyas asked, "Ricki," Nonnie replied, "Your sister? How is she?" Ilyas asked, "How would we know? Your daughter set her up to be kidnapped," Eos replied, "My daughter? Paris would never do such a thing," Ilyas said, Eos put her hand in her pocket and played with her knife, she was very tempted to kill Ilyas but chose not to.

"Well, she did so such a thing and now my sister is missing," Nonnie said angrily, "Why don't you talk to Paris?" Ilyas asked, "She went with the men who took my sister," Nonnie replied, Eos stopped playing with her knife and swiftly slid the ring off of her finger and into her pocket, "What did they want?" Ilyas asked, "The ring," Nonnie replied, "Where is it?" Ilyas asked, "I don't know," Nonnie replied, "How don't you know where it is?" Ilyas asked, "We were set up," Eos replied, "Set up?" Ilyas asked, "Paris wanted the ring so she had Ricki kidnapped to get to Nonnie in doing so I was caught in the crossfire, one minute Nonnie and I were having a discussion the next we were waking up in the woods and the ring was missing," Eos replied, "And instead of looking for the ring you're looking for Ricki?" Ilyas asked, "If we find Ricki we find the ring," Nonnie replied, Ilyas stood silent.

Eos once again held her knife in her pocket suspecting Ilyas would try something, "I'll send my best soldiers to help you," Ilyas demanded, "With all due respect King, Eos and I can handle this," Nonnie said, "Fine, but this is to remain private no one can know about this," Ilyas demanded, "You have my word," Nonnie said, Ilyas looked at Eos, "If I do slip up and mention this to anyone, I'll slit their throat," Eos said with a smile, Ilyas looked back at Nonnie, "She's crazy," Ilyas said, "You have no idea," Nonnie said, "So you have no information for us?" Eos asked, "Unfortunately no," Ilyas replied, Eos began to walk away, "Don't bother my son," Ilyas said, "I'll do as I please," Eos said and proceeded to walk toward the castle, "Sorry about all this," Nonnie said and ran to catch up with Eos.

In the castle Chunkz was staring out of his bedroom window when Eos burst through the doors, "Who took Ricki?" Eos asked, "Excuse me?" Chunkz asked and turned to face her, "Are you deaf?" Eos asked, Chunkz didn't respond, Eos pulled out a knife and held it to Chunkz throat, "Eos we need him," Nonnie reminded her, "But do we?" Eos asked, "We've been in tougher situations with less information," Eos said as she pinned Chunkz to the wall, "Please don't kill me, "Chunkz begged, "She won't kill you, we just need some answers," Nonnie said, "I'll tell you whatever you want to know just don't kill me please," Chunkz pleaded,