Plot Twist

"So we can't kill Rin because it would kill Nonnie," Kenny said, "Not exactly because Rin is assigned to me if he were to be murdered, I would have to face the council, and most of the time the punishment is death," Nonnie said, "What if he dies from natural causes?" Kenny asked, "That might work but his body would be examined so eventually they'd find out he didn't die from natural causes," Eos replied, "What about Banora? She must have some potion or something that can help," Kenny said, "That's not a bad idea," Nonnie said, "Do her powers have limits?" Sharmarke asked, "As an oracle, she's not allowed to rewrite the future," Eos replied, "But that doesn't stop us from rewriting our future," Kenny said, "First we'll go to sharknation then we'll figure out how to approach Banora," Nonnie said.

When they arrived in sharknation the sharmarkians were elated to see King Sharmarke returning to his castle. Sharmarke smiled at his kingdom although things were much different, he was happy to be home, "Feels great to be back," Sharmarke said, "The kingdom is in shambles, why are you happy?" Kenny said, "I'm home," Sharmarke replied with a smile, "What is Rin up to?" Eos asked, "No idea," Nonnie replied, "I know," Destinee said as she entered the room, "Why are you here?" Eos asked, "I want to help," Destinee replied, "You can't fight, and you have no valuable information, you are useless," Eos said with an attitude, "Yet I'm the only person who knows Rin's plan," Destinee said, "I highly doubt that," Eos said, "We need all the information we can get and so far she is the only person who can help us, If you aren't willing to hear what she has to say you are more than welcome to leave," Nonnie said with frustration.

Eos chose to stay in the room, as much as she didn't like Destinee she couldn't risk possibly missing out on valuable information, "Rin isn't Rin," Destinee said, "What?" Nonnie asked, "It's the Dragon King disguised as Rin," Destinee said, "Why would the dragon king disguise himself as Rin?" Eos asked, "He has a deal with King Ilyas, They plan to take over the world," Destinee said, "Sounds like your usual villain story," Eos said, "This isn't a joke, They plan on releasing the dragon spirit," Destinee said, "I thought Charlotte had the dragon spirit," Nonnie said, "That's what they wanted you to believe, The dragon spirit is trapped inside the blood diamond," Destinee said, Eos pulled the ring out and showed it to Destinee, "You have it?" Destinee asked, "And we plan on keeping it," Nonnie replied, "Eos took the blood diamond off the ring band and swallowed it, "If they want it they'll have to kill me," Eos said with a smile.

"That was weird," Destinee said, "Wait, If Rin is the dragon king then where is the real Rin?" Nonnie asked, "They mentioned something about the dragon clan," Destinee said, "So we have to go back to the dragon clan," Nonnie said, The three of them walked outside to find two men holding Sharmarke and Kenny at knifepoint, "You three are coming with me," A man said and tossed all of them in the back of a prison wagon, "Was this a part of your plan?" Kenny asked, "There was a plan?" Destinee asked, "Still figuring it out," Nonnie said as she looked around the wagon for a way to break out, "The only way to unlock the door is from the outside," Eos said, "So we're never getting out of here?" Kenny asked, "It's a wooden door," Nonnie said and began to kick the door.

Eos sat next to Nonnie and started kicking the door, "You don't think they'll hear you?" Destinee asked, Nonnie and Eos ignored her and continued to kick the door, "This can't end well," Destinee whispered to herself, The lock started to get loose, "It's working," Nonnie said as she kept kicking, Eos gave the door one really strong kick and it flew open, Nonnie smiled and stopped kicking, Eos looked at Nonnie, "Let's not make jumping out of carriage's a normal thing," She said, "Last time I promise," Nonnie said and jumped out of the wagon, Eos jumped out after her, "What the-" Destinee said, "I don't know about you two but I'm sticking with them," Sharmarke said and jumped out of the wagon, "Why did I choose to help you, people?" Destinee asked herself, Kenny pushed Destinee out of the wagon and then jumped out, "What the hell is wrong with you?" Destinee asked angrily, "You wouldn't have jumped so I pushed you," Kenny said as he stood up, "Ooh cat fight," Eos said with a smile.

Destinee stood up and turned to Eos, "You think this is funny?" Destinee asked angrily, "No, I think it's hilarious," Eos replied and laughed, Destinee slapped Eos, "None of this is funny, I've just found out the man I've been in love with for years isn't even who he says he is, not to mention he's been sleeping around with you, and now I'm stuck piecing together my love life and helping an inconsiderate, ingrate, none of this is funny," Destinee said frustratingly, "Maybe if you kept you man in line he wouldn't be with me," Eos said, "Both of you slept with the enemy, Shut up and let's keep moving before they realize we're gone," Sharmarke said, "Where will we go? We are in the middle of nowhere," Destinee asked, "Is anyone else seeing this fog?" Kenny asked, everyone, stopped to look around, "Banora," Nonnie said.