Frustrated

"I'm going with you," Rin demanded, "No you're not, you will stay here with your brother and try not to mention the fact that he killed someone he seems pretty shaken up by it," Eós said and grabbed Nonnie's arm then walked away, "What am I going to do with this woman?" Rin asked himself and walked outside to find Sharmarke, "What are you doing out here?" Destinée asked, "Looking for Sharmarke, have you seen him?" Rin said, "I believe he and Kenny went over to the lake, Is everything alright?" Destinée said, But Rin didn't respond he just walked away in silence towards a lake, Destinee followed Rin.

When they arrived at the lake Sharmarke and Kenny were sitting next to each other holding hands, "Sorry to interrupt, But I need to speak with you," Rin said, Kenny, stood up, " I'll leave you two to speak," Kenny said, "Actually it's you I need to speak with," Rin said, "What's all this about?" Destinée asked, "Nothing that concerns you," Rin replied and walked away with Kenny following him, "What can you tell me about this rescue mission?" Rin asked, "Paris set us up for the ring and now Ricki is missing, I believe Nonnie said the people who took Ricki are the same people who were hunting queen Zaynab," Kenny replied, "How did Paris get in touch with them?" Rin asked, "How should I know?" Kenny asked, Rin stopped walking, "Don't try and be funny, my friend's life could be on the line so none of this is a joke to me," Rin said angrily.

Kenny sighed, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize how serious this is for you," Kenny said, "I need all the information I can get," Rin said, "I don't know much, Nonnie didn't tell you anything?" Kenny said, "When she and Eós work together they tend to leave me out of the loop," Rin replied, Kenny stopped to think if he had any possible information that could help Rin but he couldn't think of anything, "I think your best bet is to go to chunkztopia," Kenny suggested, "It might ruin their plan and I can't risk that," Rin said, "Well staying here asking me questions I don't have the answer to won't help," Kenny said, "You're coming with me," Rin said, "What? No," Kenny said, "You don't have a choice," Rin said, "I'm tired of all this mess, I just want a break," Kenny said, Rin could tell Kenny was stressed and genuinely wanted no part in this but Rin was desperate, "You chose to be a part of this when you decided to help Charlotte get the ring, If you didn't want any part of this you wouldn't have betrayed Sharmarke," Rin said angrily, "What was I supposed to do?" Kenny asked, "Not help her," Rin replied.

"She threatened my life, at least with Aj I could make a deal, but I didn't have a choice with Charlotte," Kenny said, "Everyone has a choice, and you chose this," Rin said, "I'm not going," Kenny said angrily and sat down, Rin pulled Kenny up, "If I have to hold you by your cheap rags and walk to chunkztopia then so be it, but you are the only person who might be of some use to me right now so you can either come with me or I'll have you beheaded and give your heart to Sharmarke so he can have something to remember you by," Rin said angrily, Kenny began to feel the same fear thing he felt when Charlotte approached him about the ring, "Ok I'll go," Kenny said with panic and Rin let him go, Destinee saw the interaction but chose to remain silent and walked back to the castle.