RizzyKingdom

"Bold move following us here," Charlotte said with a smile, "I had a sneaky suspicion you were a part of this," Faysal said, "Oh Fays you can't blame me every time something bad happens," Charlotte said, "But I can blame you most of the time," Faysal said, "Give me 5 minutes with him," Charlotte said, "Come on Char, You know it's going to take more than five minutes," Faysal replied, Charlotte picked up the knife and threw it at Faysal but he quickly moved out the way and the knife hit Aj. Faysal pulled out a sword but before he could do anything a guard grabbed him. "Put him in the carriage and let's go," Rin said, Faysal punched the guard in the face, "If I'm going to be a prisoner I at least want enough freedom to walk on my own," Faysal said, "Very well but try anything and your head is gone," Rin said and walked outside.

Later that day they arrived in Rizzy Kingdom, "Welcome to my kingdom," Rin said with a smile, "RIN!!!" A woman yelled, "I sent you to a ball and you return with four men and a woman, I didn't know you liked men," The woman said, "Don't play like that," Rin said and turned to face Charlotte, "I don't care where you all stay as long as its not my castle," Rin said, "And this is my advisor Nonnie," Rin said, "Pleased to meet you all," Nonnie said sarcastically, "What no smile?" Rin asked, "Fuck off you're lucky I greeted them," Nonnie said then walked away. "I like her," Charlotte said, "I bet you do," Rin said,

Faysal and Aj were taken to a dungeon, "So this is how it all ends?" Aj asked, "Oh shut up you're not going to die." Faysal said, "I had a knife in my arm," Aj said with panic, "You barely lost any blood now shut up and let me think," Faysal said, "Why isn't Kenny in here?" Aj asked, "Shouldn't I be asking you that question since you are the one who's involved with all this." Faysal said, "Niko just told me about the diamond he never mentioned any of this." Aj said, "Sounds like a you problem," Faysal said, "What's your problem with me?" Aj asked, "You really want to know my problem with you?" Faysal asked, "Yeah" Aj replied, "I think you're an inconsiderate bastard who doesn't give a damn about anyone else but himself, and you're a fucking idiot." Faysal said.

"I didn't ask for any of this, I was forced into this," Aj said, "Forced?" Faysal asked, "My parents had some kind of deal with Sharmarke's dad, They told me I had to fulfill some destiny for my people but Sharmarke's parents were murdered and the plan never carried on." Aj said with his head down, "Until now, Why now?" Faysal said, "How should I know?" Aj asked, Faysal didn't respond and began looking for ways to escape.

Meanwhile, Kenny was sitting in a room figuring out a way to get a message to Sharmarke. "Excuse me," Kenny said, "What?" Nonnie asked, "Is there a way I could send a message to my family back in sharknation?" Kenny asked, "Hold on," Nonnie said and walked away, "I'm sorry Sharmarke," Kenny whispered to himself. Kenny regretted feeling jealous and being mad at Sharmarke, He regretted what he had done but little did he know things were only getting  worse by the minute.

"I can have someone take you back to your family." Nonnie said, "Really?" Kenny asked with excitement, " Yeah," Nonnie replied, "How soon?" Kenny asked, "Now," Nonnie said, "Thank you," Kenny said with a big smile and ran outside, "Are you the guy I'm supposed to be taking to sharknation?" The man asked, "Yes," Kenny said and quickly got in the carriage, "I don't mean to rush you but we need to move a bit fast," Kenny said anxiously, "I'll go as fast as possible," The man said.