Rebuild

6 Months Later the kingdom of Sharknation had been rebuilt every building was made new and the kingdom was flourishing, "I've never seen the sharmarkians this happy," Sharmarke said as he walked through the kingdom, "That's because Faysal was your advisor," Nonnie said, Sharmarke chuckled, "Faysal never helped me accomplish this much but he was still my closest friend," Sharmarke said, "Are we not friends?" Nonnie asked, "Are we?" Sharmarke asked, "Well if we have to ask then the answer is obviously no," Nonnie replied, "Ouch," Sharmarke said, "Since we aren't friends I will let you continue this walk on your own, I have business to tend to," Nonnie said then walked away, She walked into a yard where a little girl was playing, "Hi," The little girl said, "Hi, Is Kenny home?" Nonnie asked, "Yup," The little girl replied, "Thank you, Nonnie said and walked inside the house, "You ever thought about doing something other than babysitting? I heard the king is still looking for a queen," Nonnie said sarcastically.

Kenny chuckled, "As lovely as that sounds the king isn't interested in me anymore," Kenny said while washing dishes, "I think he misses you," Nonnie said, "I doubt that I ruined his life, how could he miss me?" Kenny said sadly, "Yes you did bring chaos to his kingdom but if it weren't for you, he'd still be the gullible man he used to be," Nonnie said, "So I made him less gullible, Great," Kenny said sarcastically, "I think you should at least try to talk to him," Nonnie suggested, "I did try he doesn't want to talk to me, Does he even know where you are?" Kenny asked, "Well um-" Nonnie hesitated, "Exactly, You have to sneak off just to see me and you think it would be a good idea for me to speak to him," Kenny said.

"Don't you love him?" The little girl asked, "Go play outside," Kenny said, "You didn't answer my questions," The little girl said, "I don't need to answer your question," Kenny said, "Denial is always the first step," The little girl said with a smirk and walked back outside, Nonnie chuckled, "What's so funny?" Kenny asked, "She has a point," Nonnie said, "Says the one who has to sneak away to maintain a friendship," Kenny said, "You act like you only messed up Sharmarke's life, I mean I've basically cleaned up your mess," Nonnie said, "You don't need to rub it in," Kenny said, "I'm not trying to rub it in, I'm just saying there's no need to constantly beat yourself up over something that's already done," Nonnie said.

Kenny sighed, "We had something real I could feel it and I know he did too, but I got jealous when he said he would go to that ball, then AJ came and Charlotte came and I was so caught up in my jealousy I didn't bother to think about what I was doing, and I messed everything up," Kenny said, "But we rebuilt everything and its better than ever, Maybe you and Sharmarke can try rebuilding," Nonnie suggested, "I've done enough I don't want to put him through any more trouble," Kenny said as he dried off the last dish, "What if Sharmarke had a ball?" Nonnie asked, "Why would he do that?" Kenny asked, "Isn't that what kings do when they are in search of a queen," Nonnie said, "How should I know? I'm not a king or a queen," Kenny replied, "I'll run it by him,' Nonnie said as she stood up, "I'm taking this with me," She said and grabbed a piece of bread off the table.

She walked outside, "Bye," She said to the little girl, "Same time tomorrow?" The little girl asked, "I'll be a bit busy tomorrow, So I may be a little late," Nonnie replied, "Don't be too late, I want to eavesdrop before my parents get back," The little girl said, "I'll try to come before bedtime," Nonnie said with a smile, "Promise?" The little girl said, "You have my word," Nonnie said, The little girl smiled, and Nonnie began walking to the castle.