Bloodshed

"LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!" Charlotte shouted, She kissed Niko on his forehead, "I'm sorry my love," Charlotte whispered to Niko as he continued to bleed out on her, "I refuse to live without you," Charlotte whispered, She grabbed her knife and slit her throat, "Some love story," Faysal said sarcastically, Ricki kicked Faysal in his leg, Nonnie raised her sword, "Wait," Faysal said, "Please don't kill me, I want to help," Faysal said, "Why should we believe you?" Ricki asked, "I did all of this to protect Sharmarke," Faysal said, "You left him for dead," Nonnie said angrily, "I was there when the plan was made," Faysal said, "What?" Ricki asked, Faysal stood up, "Try anything and I'll kill you where you stand," Nonnie said.

"King Harry trusted me to carry out his plan," Faysal said, "His plan?" Ricki asked, "Sharmarke was forced to marry Aj to unite Chunkztopia and Sharknation," Faysal replied, Nonnie lowered her sword, "Ilyas was married to Aj's mother," Nonnie said, "Yes, and uniting both kingdoms would've granted both King Harry and Ilyas unimaginable wealth," Faysal said, "And the diamond?" Nonnie asked, "After the King was murdered, I turned to Niko for help, but he was working with Charlotte and turns out she had plans of her own," Faysal replied, Nonnie was struggling to decide if she should trust him or not. "I understand you may not trust me, but you have to warn Sharmarke," Faysal said, "We have the dragon sword we can end this," Ricki said, Darkest stepped outside, Faysal looked at him, "It's too late," Faysal said.

Darkest looked at Charlotte's lifeless body hunched over Niko, He began to tear up, "You have to get out of here," Faysal said, "We didn't come this far to run," Ricki said, Darkest looked at Nonnie and smiled, "I really did enjoy you visiting me every day," Darkest said with a smile and walked towards Nonnie, "We could've been friends, You could've been here with me," Darkest said as he put the ring on his finger, Darkest stood in front of Nonnie, "Do you really believe you can kill me?" Darkest asked, Before Nonnie said anything Ricki attempted using her magic on Darkest, but it didn't work, she didn't notice he was wearing the ring. Darkest laughed at Ricki, then Faysal picked up Charlotte's sword and cut forced it threw Darkest left leg, Nonnie lifted her sword and beheaded Darkest.

Nonnie took the ring off of Darkest finger and put it in her pocket. Ricki stood in shock at the sight of what her sister had done, Faysal stood tall and firm, "It's over," Faysal said, "If you'll excuse me, I have a kingdom to return to," Nonnie said, "You can't leave, someone needs to clean this mess," Faysal said, "Sounds like a you problem," Nonnie said and walked away, With Ricki following her, Nonnie walked into the forest to a stone wall, "What now?" Ricki asked, "I'm assuming Banora sent Chunkz home," Nonnie said, "So," Ricki said, "So you can continue tending to him and I'll tend to Rin," Nonnie said, "How can you be so calm?" Ricki asked, "Why should I be worried?" Nonnie asked, "You just beheaded a man," Ricki replied, "He had it coming," Nonnie said and opened a doorway into Rin's bedroom, "I'm going home, you should too," Nonnie said and walked through the doorway leaving Ricki in the forest.

Little did Nonnie know Rin had been looking for her, "Where were you?" Rin asked, "Busy," Nonnie replied, Rin noticed the blood sword Nonnie held and began to worry, "What did you do?" Rin asked, "I fixed the situation, Sharmarke and Kenny can go home now," Nonnie replied, "What do you mean "Fixed the situation"? Rin asked, "Darkest and Charlotte are dead," Nonnie said, "You killed them?" Rin asked, "I killed Darkest, and Charlotte killed herself," Nonnie replied, "Killed herself? That doesn't sound like Charlotte," Rin said, "I'm assuming she thought she was stabbing me but instead she stabbed Niko, and she couldn't bare to live without him," Nonnie said, "How are you so calm?" Rin asked, "Your mother isn't dead," Nonnie said, "I know that, but that doesn't answer my question," Rin said, "My mother traded lives meaning Zaynab is bound to the cloud realm, and my mother gave her life to protect her," Nonnie said, "The cloud realm? So she can come back?" Rin asked, "That's what we need to talk about," Nonnie replied.