Niko

"What did you tell him?" Niko asked, "I only told him about the diamond." Aj replied, " So you told him my entire plan?" Niko asked, "No, I only said the diamond was powerful and that's it, And what do you mean by your plan? You wouldn't be able to get the ring if it weren't for me." Aj said, Niko laughed at Aj, "You're delusional to believe I need you for anything." Aj didn't respond because as much as he'd hate to admit it he knew Niko didn't need him for anything. "So when am I getting my diamond?" Niko asked, "Tomorrow night if Kenny does his job." Aj replied.

Niko stepped outside for some fresh air and to think about how this setback would affect his plan. "I knew I shouldn't have confided in that shmuck," Niko whispered to himself, "Shmuck? I think he's nice." Charlotte said, "He's annoying and big-headed, he believes we're friends." Niko said and chuckled, "Well if the king did what he was supposed to we wouldn't need Aj." Charlotte replied as she laid her head on Niko's shoulder, "I don't need him, I don't need anyone." Niko said, "Fine," Charlotte stepped away from Niko, " Then do this on your own," Charlotte said as she tried to walk away.

Niko grabbed her wrist firmly "Wait," Niko said, "I'm not some girl you can just use until you no longer need her, let's not forget I'm the one who came up with the Aj idea." Charlotte said angrily, "And look where that got us." Niko replied, "No looks at where you got us, You fucked this up by getting involved I told you to let the king do his job and you went-" Before Charlotte could finish her sentence Niko cut her off, " The king was never fully on our side, He was going to betray us as soon as he got the chance." Niko said, "Which is why we would've taken Sharmarke, But you lost control and you fucked everything up now I'm cleaning up your mess." Charlotte said angrily.

"I did it for us," Niko said, "No, You did it for you," Charlotte said. Niko pulled Charlotte close to him "Everything I've done has been for us and you'll see that one day." Niko said softly, "That day better be soon because I refuse to continue to work for joyful prick." Charlotte said, "You're so evil." Niko chuckled and kissed Charlotte's cheek. "Unfortunately I need you to hang in there one more day," Niko said, "You don't have the diamond?" Charlotte asked, "No, Aj was supposed to get it but he made some kind of deal with some peasant." Niko said. Charlotte pushed Niko away from her, "You had one fucking job and you couldn't even do that." Charlotte said angrily, "Sharmarke took the ring back I didn't have a choice." Niko replied. "Took it back? It was never his to take." Charlotte said, "Well technically it's not ours either." Niko said.

"I am the only one who knows the power of the diamond and that fucking prick thinks he owns it," Charlotte said angrily, "I'll talk to Aj," Niko said, "Where does this "peasant" live?" Charlotte asked, "By the bakery." Niko replied, "I'll return in the morning and I make no promises on keeping the peasant alive." Charlotte said as she walked away.