The Cloud Realm

"Where do we go now?" Niko asked, "If Zaynab and my mom switched lives, She must be at the castle," Nonnie replied, "Niko, Keep your mouth shut unless spoken to, Can't risk you talking too much," Ricki said, "My lips are sealed," Niko Said and they started walking into the mist. "Who goes there?" A woman asked, "Queen Zaynab?" Ricki asked, "Who are you?" Zaynab asked, "I'm Ricki-" Before Ricki could finish Zaynab interrupted her, "The daughters of Ace," Zaynab said and clouds began to move and reveal her. "It's wonderful to see you both," Zaynab said with a smile, "How are my boys?" Zaynab asked, "Rin is fine, Chunkz is with Banora, and I had to put Sharmarke to sleep," Nonnie replied, "Sharmarke was always the optimistic one, Rin was always the hot head Surprised you didn't put Rin to sleep," Zaynab said, "He's extremely annoying at moments but he's been pretty cooperative in this situation," Nonnie said.

Zaynab smiled and looked at a cloud showing her Sharmarke, "He still sleeps curled in a little ball," Zaynab said, "Ma'am we're here to ask for help," Ricki said, "With what?" Zaynab asked while still staring at the cloud, "It's about Darkest," Ricki replied, Zaynab sighed and pushed the cloud away, She turned to face Ricki, "What has he done?" Zaynab asked, "He's planning on ruling every kingdom by fear," Ricki replied, "He has the blood diamond," Niko said, Zaynab looked at Niko, "Niko Omilana, You tried to kill me," Zaynab said, "I-" Before Niko could speak Zaynab interrupted him, "No need for an apology, People will do anything for a bit of power, especially power they can not control," Zaynab said, "I still want to apologize, I'm the cause of all this mess," Niko said, "I accept your apology," Zaynab said, "How can you just forgive me?" Niko asked, "You've changed, Yes your heart remains with Charlotte but you are not on her side," Zaynab said. Niko sighed, "I'm assuming Banora gave you the vial." Zaynab said, Nonnie held the vial up, "And you know how to use it?" Zaynab asked, "Throw it on him," Nonnie replied, "Or find a way for him to eat it," Ricki said, "Our best bet is throwing it on him," Nonnie said, "Follow me," Zaynab said and began to walk away, They followed her.

They all walked into a weapons room, "Why do you have this?" Niko asked, "Funny, The person who tried to kill me asked why I have a weapons room," Zaynab said and laughed, "This is amazing," Nonnie said as she looked around the room with so much excitement, She picked up a sword with a solid gold grip and a diamond pommel, Zaynab looked at Nonnie holding the sword, "Ace gave me that the morning she died, But I could never pick it up, It was always too heavy," Zaynab said, "My mother gave you this?" Nonnie asked, "It was hers, Made by Banora," Zaynab said, "The dragon sword," Ricki said, "But-" Before Nonnie could speak Niko tried to grab the sword, Nonnie let it go and the sword fell to the floor. Niko tried to lift the sword but it wouldn't move, Ricki also tried to lift the sword but once again the sword remained on the floor.

Nonnie lifted the sword with no problem, Zaynab smiled at her, "He who is worthy may wield the dragon sword," Zaynab said, "Well, in this case, She," Ricki said, "What does that mean?" Niko asked, "Any weapon made by Banora is extremely powerful, Not everyone can wield one," Ricki said, "So Nonnie is special?" Niko asked, "She's worthy," Zaynab said, "I knew I chose the right person to protect my son," Zaynab said with a smile, "What if we put the poison or whatever it is on the sword?" Ricki asked, "Will that work?" Niko asked, "The dragon sword was made to kill the dragon king, We don't need the poison," Nonnie said, "I'd like to keep it just in case," Niko said, Nonnie gave Niko the vial, "I hope this helped," Zaynab said, "More than you know," Nonnie replied, "I will send you home," Zaynab said and a doorway to Sharknation opened, Niko walked through it.

Zaynab smiled at Nonnie and Ricki, "Thank you for protecting my boys," Zaynab said, "It's our mission," Ricki said and walked through the doorway, "Tell my boys I love them," Zaynab said, "Once all this is over you can tell them yourself," Nonnie said, "We'd have to switch lives," Zaynab said, "My mother is dead meaning as her eldest child the thrown is mine, If I come home I can take the thrown and you can be with your son's," Nonnie said, "I can't ask you to do that," Zaynab said, "You don't have to," Nonnie said and walked through the doorway with the sword in hand.