WILL SOLACE

Will dried the dishes from breakfast while his mother, Naomi, washed them.
"Why don't you meet up with your friends? Being stuck inside all day can't be fun." Naomi said, setting another dish onto the draining board.
"I don't know if Annabeth would be able to come over."
"What about your other friends?"
Will had told Naomi about how he'd found Leo after almost ten years. Naomi and Esperanza had been good friends and Will knew Naomi would want to see Esperanza's son again.
"Alright. I'll ask Annabeth, Piper and Leo over."

• • •

He went up to his room and made an Instagram groupchat then called it. Annabeth answered straight away.
"No, I won't play Roblox with you. I'm studying for the history test, which you should be."
"I was not going to ask you to play Roblox! And I totally didn't forget about the test."
Leo answered next. "Ey. Sup losers."
Piper was the last to answer and still looked half asleep. "It's like 10am."
"Yeah, Pipes, you definitely need your beauty sleep." Leo said. Piper ignored him.

"Anyway. Do y'all wanna come over today? Mom is saying I don't socialise enough. It's alright if you can't."
Will might've only been friends with Piper and Leo for a week, but he already felt really close to them.
"Sure! What time?" Piper asked.
"Anytime, it doesn't matter. I'll send the address."
"I'll be there. But I have to make the ultimate paper airplane with my lil bro Harl'. Say hi Harley." Leo said. A small kid popped into the frame.
"Hi!"

Behind Leo and Harley, there was a lot of scrunched up paper.
Will smiled. "Good luck with that."
Annabeth closed her history book. "I'll be there soon, lemme just get ready."
"Alright. See ya soon."

• • •

Annabeth arrived first, as always. She greeted Naomi with a hug. Only a while later, Piper and Leo arrived together, which wasn't a surprise. They walked inside together. Naomi was still standing with Will and Annabeth, chatting with them. Her eyes widened when she saw Leo.
"Hey." Leo and Piper said at the same time. Naomi smiled at them.
"Leo Valdez you look exactly like your mother." Will's mom said softly. It was the truth. Will didn't really remember Esperanza that well, but he could remember what she looked like.
"Sorry." Naomi said quickly, but Leo didn't seem to mind.

The four of them went into the living room. Annabeth started grabbing photo frames from the mantelpiece.
"Look! Will was only five in this photo. Look how cute he was!"
Leo nodded. "I did know him when I was five."
"Yeah but look! He was so small."
"Thanks Annabeth." Will said, rolling his eyes, but Annabeth kept showing all of his baby photos.
"This is his whole family, taken when he was 12? Right?"
"Eleven." Will corrected.
"That's a lot of family members." Piper said.

I'm the photo, Will's parents, his one uncle and his husband, his three aunts and their spouses, his other aunt who was much younger and wasn't married, all of his cousins and his grandparents.
"Oh! This was his first day of freshman year- I mean I know you two were there but still!" Annabeth said.
"Annabeth, I'll tell them your most embarrassing stories." Will said.
"Alright- alright. I'll shut up. Wanna play Minecraft?"
"Hell yeah!" Leo smiled.

Leo and Annabeth were definitely better at the game.  Annabeth had the perfectly designed mansion, so big Will got lost in it more than once. Leo managed to find redstone and figured out how to use it, making his own 'super secret' house, which killed Will every time he went near it.
Meanwhile, Piper and Will were picking flowers and trying to find sheep so they would at least have wool for a bed. Then they were killed by a phantom while Annabeth and Leo were perfectly protected. Thankfully, Annabeth took pity on them and welcomed them in. Then Leo raided the house and killed them. Will ended up living in a 2x2 hole in the ground.

• • •

His friends stayed over until late, complaining about going back to school tomorrow.
"The first meeting for the student council is tomorrow, Will." Annabeth sighed. "That'll be boring."
"Haha. Sucks to be you." Leo grinned.
"Oh! Also, I forgot to mention," Annabeth said. "I found out who moved into my apartment complex."
"About time. Who?" Will asked.
Annabeth sighed. "Percy freaking Jackson."

———

Word Count: 7- 😟 736 🤢

———

A/N: Will I'm so sorry for the short chapter man :( you didn't sew Paolo's legs back on twice for this discrimination /j

But seriously, sorry for the short chapter. Anyway. Mentally ill gay teenagers playing minecraft with each other ❤️❤️ and Percy living in annabeth's apartment complex ❤️❤️ I put more thought into that apartment complex than my own school work ❤️❤️
-Rachael xoxoxo

Edit: also forgot to do William's timeline. Sorry man.

Ages 0-10
Will grew up in Texas with a big family who were all super close. Outside of his family, he was friends with Cal (mortal version of Calypso, in case you didn't realise yet:))) and Leo. Cal moved away when they were six, then Leo's mother died when he was eight and he was sent to live with his Aunt Rosa in Alaska. Even though Will had his family, he missed his old best friends.

11-13
When Will was eleven, he found out his father had cancer. By the time he was twelve, his father was told he only had about a year to live. Cal moved back to Texas, but Will didn't get to spend much time with her. Over the next year, his father spent a lot of time with Will. He taught Will how to drive and even brought him to get his first tattoo, though he was only 12. (Mr.Solace was a bad b okay? Naomi also wasn't happy 🥰🥰)
Unfortunately, when Will was 13, his father died.

14-17
Will was never truly happy after the death, neither was Naomi. Six months after, she moved away from the other Solaces to be closer to her own parents. Will started highschool in New York, where he became friends with Annabeth. He missed Texas a lot, but Naomi wouldn't move back. He is now in his senior year:):))

A/N p2: sorry guys I'll shut up soon, but all of the Apollo kids are Will's cousins btw!!! I'll try explain the family in the easiest way possible

Grandma and Grandpa Solace have 6 kids, two boys and four girls

Ms.Solace #1 married Mr.Fletcher and had lil' old Lee Fletcher (age 23) (first mentioned in BoTL)

Ms.Solace #2 married Mr.Yew and had Michael Yew(age 20) (first mentioned in TLO)

Mr.Solace #1 married Naomi and had Will(age 17)❤️

Ms.Solace #3 married Latricia Lake and together they adopted 2 children, Austin and Gracie (Austin's 16, Gracie is 12) (Austin first mentioned in TLO, Gracie first mentioned in ToN)

Mr.Solace #2 married Darren Knowles and together they adopted 3 kids, Kayla, Yan and Jerry (Kayla 15, Yan 12, Jerry 11) (Kayla first mentioned TLO, Yan and Jerry first mentioned ToN)

Ms.Solace #4 is the mortal Artemis. She never married, and is younger than her nephew, Lee. She is 22 years old.