SCHOOL STAY AWAKE

A/N: yes I'm skipping like a week or two because it's easier that way #livelaughlove
Also, idk how stay awake fundraisers work?? But the school I go to had one before I began school and made loads of money. I think they had sponsor cards? Idk. I just wanted side character content, tbh

[REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO]

It wasn't easy to organise fundraisers. At all. Thankfully, Reyna got it sorted. Some juniors and seniors were staying at the school overnight, the night before Halloween.

They stayed after the school day, going to the gym hall. Most of the student council members were there, but Reyna thankfully couldn't see Octavian. All her friends were there. Drew came, too. She was talking to one of the juniors, a boy called Mitchell. Reyna didn't know whether Jason and Drew being within close proximity were safe.

She still didn't understand why they broke up. Sure, it was Jason's choice. Sure, Reyna didn't like Drew. But Jason did. Sort of. He just wouldn't tell her why he ended things.

"Okay, okay!" Reyna yelled to get the students to stop talking. "So, hi everyone. Hope you all aren't feeling too tired, because none of us is supposed to sleep."
"I'm already tired. We had school all day!" Percy said.
"You were the one who had this idea!" Reyna laughed.

[4 pm]
[GROVER UNDERWOOD]

Most people sat in groups, finishing their homework. The only teachers supervising were Lee and Hedge, which couldn't have been a good idea.

Grover was helping Hazel with her geography homework, not wanting to do his own. Only a few people had left the hall, getting ready to start the baking. Some even left the school to go to the shops and come back. Grover and his friends all stayed together in their group, though.

[5 pm]
[PERCY JACKSON]

He was relieved to finally close his school books, though his friends helped him with most of his homework. They talked for another while, joking and messing.

Percy was so happy when he was around his friends. They meant the world and more to him. He wished they knew just how much they meant to him.

"So, you're telling me, it's Halloween tomorrow and none of the school is decorated?" Percy asked.
"Probably because this isn't elementary or middle school," Reyna said jokingly.
"But we should decorate it!" Percy said.
"We don't have any decorations anyway," Jason muttered.
"Yet," Percy stood up. "HEY, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY DECORATIONS AT THEIR HOME WE COULD STEAL?"

"I can steal, but I just don't have decorations," Julia Feingold laughed.
Katie Gardner raised her hand. "We have decorations in the storage rooms in the apartment complex. We used to put them up but didn't this year."
"Does a cardboard cutout of Dr Phil count?"

Practically everyone turned to Lee and looked away again.
"I'll take that as a no," Lee sighed.
"Anyway," Katie cleared her throat. "I don't have a car to go to the complex but I'm sure my parents won't mind if we take the decorations."

"I can take you!" Travis said a little too quickly, before pausing. "Wait I don't have a car either."
"Not that I'd go with you anyway," Katie crossed her arms.
"Come on," Miranda, one of Katie's best friends smiled. "I'll take you."

[6 pm]
[FRANK ZHANG]

They spent the next hour decorating. Heck, Frank had to go to the store to buy more decorations with Hazel but he wasn't complaining. The school looked amazing. Every corridor and the sports hall was completely decorated.