CHRISTMAS

[PIPER MCLEAN]

She woke up in the middle of the night, knowing Leo was in the room across from her. She opened her drawer and took it out, before sneaking downstairs and putting it under their tree. She sneaked back to bed, unable to sleep.

[PERCY JACKSON]

Was he eighteen years old? Yes. Did he still get up at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning? Yes.

"Moooommmmmm!" He knocked on her bedroom door. "Wake up it's Christmas."
"Jesus, Percy, what age are you?"
"MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM!"
"Oh, be quiet. You'll wake everyone up," Sally sighed, walking out of her bedroom, looking exhausted.

[JASON GRACE]

He hadn't even bothered asking Thalia if she was coming home. It was Christmas morning and she was still in Georgia. He was spending Christmas just like Thanksgiving, just like his birthday. Alone.

[REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO]

It. Freaking. Snowed. A LOT. She woke up, both Aurum and Argentum curled up beside her bed. She stepped over them, opening the curtains and woah. There was still some falling lightly, landing on the blanket of snow. It was hard to tell where the driveway was since everything was covered in snow. Reyna hadn't felt so excited for Christmas since she was a little kid- now she was grinning from ear to ear like an idiot.

[FRANK ZHANG]

He spent the whole night in the hospital. He still didn't tell Hazel. Or anyone, for that matter. He just had to wait until after Christmas. Then he'd be able to talk about it.

Still, seeing how weak his grandmother looked made him wonder if there'd still be a chance after Christmas.

[NICO DI ANGELO]

He was woken up way too early by Hazel, who barged into his room.
"Wake up, Nico!"
"Mm. No."
"Come on! It's Christmas. And our father isn't at work today!"
"Excuse me? He isn't going to work?" Nico asked, still half asleep.
"Yep! He said he's spending Christmas with us."

[RACHEL ELIZABETH DARE]

She doubted anyone would be spending Christmas with her. So she slept in, hoping the day would pass sooner. Then she'd make Christmas dinner for herself, which wouldn't be actual dinner. Then she'd sleep again. She just wished she had a normal family that celebrated Christmas with her but nope. Her mother was away on vacation for the thousandth time that year. Her father was probably killing the environment in one way or another. So, that meant it was just her.

[ANNABETH CHASE]

Having two younger brothers meant there was a lot of noise on Christmas Day.  Nothing could've been louder than the Stoll brothers, though, who were running through the apartment, knocking on everyone's doors. When they were outside her apartment, Annabeth almost swore she heard Katie's laugh. Meaning Travis succeeded in turning Katie into one of them.

[LEO VALDEZ]

He opened the window, grabbing snow off the windowsill, before running into Piper's room and throwing the snowball at her.
"Merry Christmas!"
"LEO VALDEZ- UGH! I hate you!"
"Rise and shine!"

[WILL SOLACE]

He hated spending Christmas in New York, but he knew how exhausting going to Texas was for Naomi. Her best friend and husband died there. Will couldn't blame her. So he tried to be as happy as possible on Christmas Day. Realising that he had a 'Merry Christmas' text from Nico made being happy a whole lot easier.