EPILOUGE P2

[LEO VALDEZ]

His soulmate died young. It took a long time for things to get better. The first two years of college were a nightmare- if Piper and Shel hadn't been there, Leo doubted there would've been anyone to save him.
Things did get a bit better. Not completely. Some days were tougher than others. There were happier days, though.

He also wasn't alone. He moved into a big house in Austin, Texas, near 'Solace Street'. He bought it with a special childhood friend.

Some people said Cal and Leo were dating. Others made rumours that they'd secretly gotten married. The truth? Well, Leo could never love anyone as much as he loved Jason Grace.

The reason Leo and Cal bought such a big house was because they had a big family. They fostered kids. Adopted some, too. The first kid they adopted was a fourteen year old boy, by the name of Harley. Back then, when Leo lived with Harley in the orphanage, he never thought 'I am going to adopt this kid'. Crazy how things change, though.

"Come on Cal! Our flight is in two hours!"
"Yeah! Yeah!" Cal called. "I'm coming."
"Whatever. Kids! You three be good for your Granny's, okay? And help out at the Waystation. If Emmie or Jo call me and say one of you have been bad, I will not hesitate to come straight back home-"
"Sure," Harley nodded. "Emmie and Jo are cool, anyway."
"Be good! CAL, WILL IS HERE!"

[NICO DI ANGELO]

Leo and Cal got into the car, silently bickering as usual. Will drove to the airport.
"Sorry if we're late," Nico said to Cal and Leo, who were sitting in the backseat. "William here had a sixteen hour long surgery and would not wake up this morning."
"So Nico went outside and got a bucket of cold water," Will added. "So then I was soaked. As was our bed. And the floor."
"Woke him up though," Nico smiled.

"Don't worry about being late," Leo muttered. "Cal here can't hurry up and get ready quicker."
"Leo, you don't actually have to be at the airport two hours early-"
"What if the plane leaves early," Leo said. "Or we get lost. Or-"
"Shut up."

[FRANK ZHANG]

"Hazel, they're not late," Frank said. "They'll be here soon, okay?"
"I know I'm just excited to see them!" Hazel wiped a speck of dirt off the window.
"Do you really think Nico di Angelo is going to care about some dirt on the window?"
"Yes!"
"You saw him two months ago. Him and Will's house wasn't that clean back then."
"Yes it was! Everything needs to be perfect!"

There was a knock at the door.
"Oh my god," Hazel ran to the door, opening it with concerning force. "NICO!"
"HAZEL!" Nico screamed back as they ran into each other's arms.
"You'd swear it's been years," Will smiled, walking over to Frank and giving him a hug. "It's good to see you two again, though."
"You too."

[PIPER MCLEAN]

She had Shel sit at the end of the driveway with her, waiting for Leo and Cal. Leo didn't turn off the car before jumping out and running towards Piper.
"Pipes!"
"Leo!"

Their hug must've lasted ten minutes. She forgot how amazing it was to be with Leo again.
"I missed you so so so much," Piper said.
"I missed you too! How are you? Ah, hi Shel!"
Shel grinned. "Valdez!"
"I'm great!" Piper smiled. "How are you?"
"Glad to be back in New York! I love Texas, but c'mon, this place holds memories!"
"Right! I'm guessing Nico and Will have went to Hazel and Frank's."
"Of course," Leo nodded. "They left me and Cal with the car, which wasn't a good idea, but it's in one piece!"

"Just about," Cal muttered with a smile. "I still don't know how he passed his driving test."
"Neither do I," Piper laughed. "All ready for tomorrow?"
"Can't wait," Leo replied.
"It's gonna be amazing."