THE WEDDING

[PERCY JACKSON]

Annabeth didn't sleep the night before, meaning he didn't sleep. She was texting Thalia, crying, panicking. Percy tried to everything he could to calm her down.
"You need to tell Katie's dad. He won't let Luke move in if he knows what happened-"
"I can't-" Annabeth shook her head. "Either way, he's in New York. He probably knows I live there. He's moving in the day we come home, Percy."
"I'll be with you the whole time, okay? You can stay in my apartment if you want. We can stay at one of our friends' houses- it's gonna be okay."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure."

[MAGNUS CHASE]

Magnus and all his friends were sleeping at the 'Chase Place', which used to be Uncle Randolph's old house. Magnus didn't really know what to do with it, so he made it a place where all homeless kids can stay and feel safe.

"MAGNUS!" Alex burst into his room. "Hold up. Why are you not up yet?!"
"Cause my alarm hasn't went off."
"Oh my god. You are going to be late! Anyway- so, I'm feminine today, but the dress doesn't look right."
"Wear the jumpsuit and let me sleep."

Alex threw a pillow at him. "Get up! I don't want to wear the jumpsuit, idiot!"
"Then wear the suit."
"Then everyone will think I'm masc-"
"Nuh-uh. You always say clothes don't have gender. You can wear the suit and still look feminine."
"Right," she almost smiled. "Thanks, Magnus."
"I'm great, I know. Can I go back to sleep?"
"NO!"

[MALLORY KEEN]

Everyone arrived at the venue. She wasn't a fan of weddings. At all. For some reason, however, she felt sort of excited. Not that she was going to tell anyone that, of course.

[BLITZ]

Getting married was terrifying. He'd been Hearth's best friend long before they even became boyfriends. They knew absolutely everything about each other. Marriage was still terrifying. Everything had to be perfect.

• • •

He promised himself he wouldn't embarrass himself by crying. He did. A lot of people did. The vows were exchanged in ASL, of course. Blitz knew some people wouldn't understand, but he didn't really care. The vows weren't for anyone else. They were for Hearth. His husband.

[SAMIRAH AL-ABBAS]

"That was boring," she whispered to Samirah once the ceremony was over. "At least we get to party now!"
"Don't be rude!" Sam rolled her eyes. "I think it was lovely."
"Partying will be lovelier."
"You know I don't party."
"Damn. You can sit with the sober losers-"
"Alex!"

[MAGNUS CHASE]

He wasn't a fan of drinking. Mainly because he did it a lot when he was homeless- he'd drink, get sick and drink again. If Blitz and Hearth hadn't found him and stopped him when they had, Magnus didn't know if he'd even be alive anymore. Still, being sober didn't make the afterparty any less fun.

[ANNABETH CHASE]

For a while, she forgot about Luke. She was just happy to be with her friends. The wedding was beautiful. Sure, there'd been a lot of panic beforehand, but it was totally worth it.

[ALEX FIERRO]

"Well," Magnus sat down beside her. "That was a nice ceremony."
Alex snorted. "It was boring."
"True. Still cute though. I'm happy for them."
"S'ppose."
"Who next?" Magnus asked. "Halfborn and Mallory? Sam and Amir? You and someone?"
Alex rolled her eyes. "No one is good enough for me, Maggie."
"No one?"
Alex put her hand on top of Magnus' making him practically freeze, which was hilarious. "Almost no one."
"Oh-" Magnus stuttered, his face going red.

Alex saw T.J looking over to them with a raised eyebrow and took her hand away from Magnus'. He just winked at her before going back to a lengthy conversation with Frank Zhang.
"Stop staring, Maggie."
"Right- yep- I better go-"
"Pfft."

[HEARTH]

He was never a big fan of parties, especially since dancing looked really silly. Maybe music was as amazing as people made it out to be, Hearth didn't know.
"We need to dance!" Blitz said.
Can't hear, stupid. Hearth signed.
We need to dance! Blitz signed.
I meant can't hear music. Can lip read.
Doesn't matter.

Blitz grabbed Hearth's hands, which was really annoying, since it was the equivalent of covering someone's mouth.
"Just follow my lead."
Hearth rolled his eyes, but didn't argue. He 'danced' with Blitz, which was surprisingly fun. Maybe dancing wasn't that stupid.

[MALLORY KEEN]

"Look," Halfborn sighed. "I was just thinking- those two are so happy together. So is all of Magnus' cousin's friends. Apart from that one single guy."
"His name is Grover, idiot."
"I don't really care. Magnus and Alex are gonna be happy together. So is Amir and Sam. I don't think us breaking up was the best thi-"
"Stop being weird," Mallory tutted. "Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend again. Just say it next time."

Okay, it was kinda sweet how he made an effort for once. Well, an effort to Halfborn, anyway. Embarrassing, but sweet.

[JASON GRACE]

"I think our wedding should have less flowers," Leo sighed. "I mean, they're nice, but my girl Hazel has hay fever."
Leo pointed to Hazel, who's eyes were slightly watering as she talked to Magnus near some flowers.
"Wait- our what?"
"Wedding, Grace. I thought you were blind, not deaf."
"I'm not blind!"
Leo took Jason's glasses off his head. "Not far off it."

"Back to the wedding-"
"Jason, we're 18. No point in worrying about a wedding now. We've got our whole lives-"
"You were the one who brought up marriage."
"Did not," Leo smiled. "Ooh! Bear pong! Watch, Will is a god at this, but I'm better."

Leo ran off to join Will.
"Why are you grinning like an idiot?" Nico asked, also watching Leo and Will.
"No reason."
"Sure."

They stood in silence for a while, before Nico laughed.
"Will said he's good at this. He's fuckin shit."
"Leo said he's good," Jason laughed. "He's just as bad."
Reyna walked over, grabbing a ping pong ball out of Leo's hand and getting it first try. "Not that hard," she walked over to Jason and Nico. "Watch this. Rachel is gonna try join them, too."
"That's gonna end well," Jason raised an eyebrow.
"Imma just observe and stay quiet," Nico smiled.

[BLITZ]

Even with a bunch of drunk teenagers, his wedding couldn't have been more perfect. With his perfect friends, his perfect best friend, who was now his perfect husband.

———

Word Count: 1079

———

A/N: BLITZSTONE :)

Forgot to mention it in the last note but THE PJOTV CASTING IS PERFECT??? IVE NEVER SEEN A MORE ACCURATE CHIRON? MR D? SALLY! GABE AND MRS DODDS, TOO. ITS ALL PERFECT.