Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

Aang walks towards me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we watch our companions playing with each other. "I'm glad to know that I'm not the last air-bender anymore..." he said, grinning at me. "Yeah... me too..." I said, wrapping my arm around his torso.

-The Banished Prince-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm cooking some food inside the cabin. Aang is next to me, leaning his back against the kitchen counter. He's looking around the house.

"Wow... you built this... all by yourself?" He said. I turn to look at him and shake my head. "Of course not... b/n and l/n helped me. It took me a while. But I have it done..." I said. "How long?" He asked. "A couple of months..." I said. "Wow..." he said, looking at me in amazement.

"Question?" I heard Sokka said behind me. I turn my head to look at him. "Sure... what is it?" I said. "How do you look the same? After 100 years?" He asked. I think about it and shrug my shoulders. "I'm not sure. The people that found me told me I was frozen..." I said. "Frozen? Frozen how and where?" Katara said, looking at me in confusion.

I shake my head. "I don't know how... but they said I'm frozen under the ocean in one of warmest place on earth. They said that specific spot was colder than the rest. I don't even know how that's even possible to begin with" I said. Sokka quickly walks around the counter and stares at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pushing his face from me. "I'm just making sure..." he said. "Making sure what?" I said. "You and Aang were twins... maybe it has something to do with that?" He said.

"What? Like a twin telepathy or something? You told me that he's in his Avatar state. That's why he stayed young. I'm not the Avatar. So I can't go to that state. That's impossible!" I said. "Well, have anything out of the ordinary ever happened to you before?" Aang asked.

"Hmm... a couple of times..." I said. "Why? What happened?" Katara said. "After I escaped the attack of the temple... I got trapped in a thunder storm. I come falling down into the water and everything just turns black. The next thing I know I wake up in that small village..." I said. "That's it?" Aang said, as he stares at me with a raised eyebrow.

"The next one, during the attack of the small village I was in. I got surrounded by the fire-benders. I close my eyes accepting my fate that I was going to die. I just blacked out after that. Then the next thing when I wake up, they're all laying around me unconscious and injured. I can't help but wonder... did I do that?" I said, crossing my arms across my chest as I think about it.

I shake my head. "Anyway... end of story. Here... the meal is ready" I said. Katara helps me in setting up the table. We sit around the table and starts to eat.

"Wow... this is SO good!!" Sokka said. "Thank you... I'm glad you enjoy the food" I said. "Oh that's just Sokka... he always enjoys food" Katara said. He just rolls his eyes at his sister's comment, making me giggle.

The window to my cabin is open, so there's a soft breeze of air coming inside. I stand up and walks to the window, to enjoy the air. But as I do so, I can feel a slight change in the air. Even in the slightest shift, I can already tell something is wrong.

"I've to go to the village! There's an attack!" I yelled. I grab my glider and run out. "Wait!! How did you know?!" Aang yelled out. But I jump out of the cave and fly towards the village.

After a while, I finally reach the village. Fire is shot everywhere. The villagers is in panic. I quickly land next the closest ones, and blow strong air towards them. They instantly got sent away.

"You finally show yourself, Avatar..." someone said. I turn around to see a boy, I think he's in his teen age. His hair is tied up into a high ponytail. He's standing across from me in battle stance.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked. "Don't patronize me!" He yelled. He shots a burst of fire at me. I jump out of the way and lands on a roof.

"Well... Mr. Hotman... I think you've mistaken. I'm not the Avatar" I said. He growls angrily and shot another fire at me. I jump high in the sky. I blow a strong wind at him. He fall on his back, and I stand above him.

"Take a closer look! Do I look like the Avatar to you!" I said. He stares at me for a while. I can see his eyes widening a little. I smirk at his late realization. "Uh huh... finally realizing huh?" I said. He shoots fire at me, and I jump back.

"Another air-bender..." he said. I hear a groan and turn my head to see Appa. Aang, Katara and Sokka is there too. Even my bison is coming too.

Aang jumps from Appa's head and lands next to me. The boy looks at us back and forth. "You two look alike..." he said. I scoff and roll my eyes at his words. "What do you expect from a twin, dumb dumb?" I said.

"Don't call me that?!" He yelled. "Whatever..." I said, rolling my eyes. He shot fire at us repeatedly. I can see fire-benders slowly gathering around us. Aang and I stands back to back, so we can protect each other.

They start attacking us and we fight them the best we can. Some of them uses weapons. They start shooting arrows at us, which I divert the directions to another.

I wince in pain, when one of the arrow manage to hit me on my shoulder. I fall on my knees while holding onto my injured shoulder. Aang runs and stands in front of me. Katara and Sokka doing the same. I can see Katara's hand holding onto her pouches. I see a stream of water coming out from it. A water-bender.

But I can see her bending is a bit off. It seems like she haven't fully mastered it yet. She'll lose if she goes on like this. I've got to help. I try to remove the arrow sticking onto my shoulder. I reach up to take off my headband, tying it securely around my injury.

I stand up with a lot of struggle. I can deal with the pain later. But as of right now. I need to fight these stupid fire-benders away.

I blow a strong wind at them. But they kept coming from all direction. This isn't getting anywhere and I'm starting to get tired. My vision starts to blur as the blood seeps through the wound. This is bad... I will lose if I let my consciousness go. I have to do something.

*to be continued*