Chapter 16

Previously on Chapter 15

This isn't a frail looking old man!! This is a huge man with huge body. How are we going to fight him?! Aang... you're going to be the dead of us. Oh dear Spirits... we are in so much trouble.

-An Old Friend-

Y/N P.O.V

I turn to look at Aang. He looks scared. I mean, who wouldn't be scared. Our opponent is huge! This isn't what I expected at all.

I gulp and raise my hand. "C-Can... can f-fight the m-man with the scythe instead?" I said, trying my best to not stutter... but fail miserably. The Earth King is giving me chills with the way he turn to look at me.

"You're not allowed to take back what you've decide. Oh... you might need these..." he said. Our glider get tossed into the battle arena. I grab mine and Aang do the same.

The Earth King starts to throw rocks at us. I jump out of the way when a huge rock came at us. I land on the ground, only to be hit by another. I land on the ground and groan in pain.Aang isn't any better. He keeps jumping out of the way.

"Such a typical air-bending move. Just jump around" he said. I turn to look at Aang. He nods at me. I turn to look at the Earth King and speeds forward, only to have my body sink on the ground.

Two large rock comes at me. I use my air-bending to propel me out of the ground, just in time as the rock collides. Aang rushes forward to attack, but stop mid ways when the Earth King use his bending to bring a rock with podium on it.

Aang starts running around to create a huge tornado to fight the rock. The Earth King throws it at him. I watch as the rock moves around the tornado, turning back to the Earth King.

I use my air-bending to make it go faster. The Earth King makes it turns into sand. I use my air-bending to send a huge wave of air at him. He covers himself with a boulder.

"Did someone leave the window open? It's getting a little chilly here. Are you trying to make me catch a cold?" He said, sounding offended. I ignore him and rushed forward as he throws another huge rock at me. I jump over it and points my glider at him. He have his hands raised.

He looks at me with a grin. I raise an eyebrow at him in confusion. I feel a small rock landed on my head. I look up and my jaw drop to see a huge rock hovering above me.

He chuckles and throws the boulder away. I jump a little when the boulder hits the ground not far from me. Aang walks forward and stands next to me. "We win! Give back our friends!" He said. He fall back and sinks into the ground. Aang's jaw dropped in shock, while my eyes widened.

I run over and jumps over to the podium. Aang right behind me. He stands next to me as we look at the King expectantly. "Now for a pop quiz..." he said. I groan at what he said. "Are you serious right now?!" I said.

"What's good for trials if you learn nothing from it?" He said. I let out a sigh and nod my head in defeat. "You only have to answer one question... what... is my name?" He said. Then he walks away.

"How are we suppose to know his name?!" I said, as I turn to look at my friends. "Think about the trials you two have faced... maybe it's a clue?" Katara said. "Oh... I know! Rocky! You know... because of all the rocks?" Sokka said. "Good one, Sokka... we'll hold that answer" Katara said. She turns to look at me. I sigh and turn to look at Aang.

"So the trials we faced are all random..." I said. "And each one requires us to think differently?" He said. I nod my head in agreement. I think about it. A smile appears on my face as I realize something. Aang grin at me as he seems to know as well. "Oh! We know his name!" Aang/I said together.

Time-skip

We head back to the throne room. "So we solved the questions the same way we solved the trials..." Aang said. "Just like you said a long time ago. We have to open our mind to all the possibilities" I said, with a grin. The Earth King starts laughing and snorted.

"Bumi..." Aang started. "You're mad genius" we said together. We run forward and hugs him tightly. He caress our heads. "Nice to see you too again, Aang... Y/N... you two haven't changed a bit. Literally..." he said.

"Uh... little help?" Sokka said. I turn my head to see them nearly getting engulfed entirely. "Oh right..." Bumi said. He use his earth-bending to destroy the crystals.

"Genamites are made of candy rocks!" He said. He grabs one of them and take a bite out of it. "Mmm~ delicious" he said, chuckling to himself. I turn my head to see Momo and l/n eating the candy rocks. I smile softly at them.

Katara and Sokka walks over to us. I turn to them and hugs them. "I'm so glad you two are okay..." I said, pulling away from them and smiles softly.

"This old man is your friend?" Katara said. "Who are you calling old?" Bumi said, looking offended. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Okay... I'm old" he said. I giggle at him.

"Y/N... Aang... you two have a big responsibilities on your shoulders. I hope you two will be able to face them... and don't forget! You must think like a mad genius" he said. Aang and I smile at him. We bow at him.

*to be continued*

A/N: we have reached 1K view!! Thank you so much you guys!! I appreciate every views and votes you guys gives me! I love you SO much!