Chapter 35

Previously on Chapter 34

"What?!" Sokka said, flabbergasted. "He made the whole thing up, Sokka..." I said, giggling softly. "You did not! That's so wrong!!" Katara said. "Oh, I think it's brilliant" I said, grinning. He grins back at me. "Now where is that custard tart? I'm starving!" He said, looking around. I just giggle at my brother.

-Unspeakable Guilt-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of gasping. I turn my head to see Aang breathing heavily. "What's going on? Did we get captured again?" Sokka said, drowsily. He's holding his dagger and boomerang.

"It's nothing... I just had a bad dream. Go back to sleep..." Aang said. "Don't have to tell me twice..." Sokka said, already laying back down and instantly drift off to sleep. I turn my head to look at my twin.

I stand up from Appa's arm. I take a seat in front of him. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked. He just shakes his head. "Are you alright, Aang?" Katara said. "I'm okay..." Aang said. His eyes looked lost. I wonder what his nightmare is about.

"You seem to be having a lot of nightmares lately... you wanna tell me about it?" Katara said. "I think I just need some rest..." he said, in a tired voice. I let out a sigh and gently caress his head. "Sleep easy, Aang..." I said. "Thanks, sis..." he said. Closing his eyes.

"You guys wanna hear about my dream?" Sokka said out of no where. Katara glares at him, Sokka returns the glare. "That's okay... I didn't wanna talk about it anyway" he said. He turns his body and lay back. I hear him snore once again. How did he even woke up out of no where in the first place.

***

"Look at those clear skies, buddy! Should be some smooth flying" Aang said, while petting Appa's fur. I stare at the sky. I can feel the slight changes in the air. Something's not right.

I hear some rustling and turn my head to Katara. She is checking the bags and turns it upside down, only to reveal some crumps. She lets out a soft sigh.

"Well, we better smoothly fly ourselves to the market 'cause we're out of food" she said. "Guys wait, this was in my dream. We shouldn't go to the market" Sokka said.

"What happened in your dream?" Katara asked. "Food eats people..." he said, looking scared. I let out a giggle, while Aang and Katara gives him a weird look.

"Also, Momo and l/n could talk... you two said some very unkind things" Sokka said, turning to the two lemurs. Their ears lowers down in sadness at what he just said.

***

We are now in the market. Katara is trying to buy us some watermelon. But I can tell she's a bit reluctant. I stand next to her as I listen to the merchant woman ranting how the watermelon is good.

"Ahhh, it's good! It's perfect, I'm telling you!" She said. Katara lightly shakes the watermelon, I can hear the swishing sound from it.

"I don't know if I like the sound of that swishing..." she said. "Swishing means it's ripe! It's the ripe juices swishing around, eh?" The merchant woman said. "I think it's true, Katara. Swishing means it's ripe..." Aang said, as he walks towards us. "I just realize we're out of money..." Katara said, turning to look at the merchant. She looks annoyed and snatch the basket filled with fruits from Sokka's hands.