Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

I can hear a thud next to me, letting me know that my friends and brother is in the same condition as me. "Hey! Who the heck are you?! Release me and fight like a true fighter! You coward!" I yelled. But they just pick me up and carry me. What in a spirit is happening right now?!

-Kyoshi Village-

Y/N P.O.V

I can feel myself getting tied up in something. I don't know what it is. But I can feel spiritual presence. So I think it's some kind of statue.

"All four of you have some explaining to do..." I hear someone said. "If you don't answer our questions. We will throw you back to the water with the Unagi" another said.

"Show yourself coward!" Sokka said. I can feel my blindfold getting removed. I blink from the light a couple of times before turning my head. There's a group of girls wearing uniforms and make ups.

"Who are you? Where are the men who ambushed us?" Sokka said. "There were no men! WE ambushed you! Now tell us. Who are you and what are you doing here?" One of them said. I assume she's the leader. "Wait a second... there's no way a bunch of girls took us down" Sokka said, in a mocking voice.

The girl grabs him by his collar. "A bunch of girls, huh? The Unagi going to eat well tonight" she said. "Wait... don't hurt him! He didn't mean it! My brother's just an idiot sometimes" Katara said.

"It's my fault... I'm sorry we came here. I just wanted to ride the Elephant Koi..." Aang said. "How do we know you're not the Fire-Nation spies? Kyoshi stays out of war so far and we intent to keep it that way" The Chief said.

"Fire-Nation spies? You've got to be joking thinking we work for them. I despise those jerks! Their people destroyed our home!" I said. "Y/N, shhh... let me do the talking" Aang said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He just smiles at me.

"Sorry about my sister. So... this Island is named after Kyoshi? I know Kyoshi" he said. "I do too!" I joined in. "Hah! How could you possibly know her? Avatar Kyoshi was born in this island 400 years ago! She's been dead for Centuries!" He said.

Aang and I look at each other. Aang turns to look at them. "We know her because we're the Avatars" he said. "That's impossible! The last Avatar was an air-bender who disappeared 100 years ago! do you take us as a joke?! There will only be one Avatar. You're a bunch of liars!" the leader of the warriors said.

"Enough! Throw these imposters to the Unagi!" The Chief said. They starts to surround us. "Aang... Y/N. Do some air-bending..." Katara said. "Oh!" We said together. We jump and cut our ropes to the statue. Aang landed gracefully on the ground, while I hover above the statue.

The crowd gasped as they stare at us in amazement. "It's true... you ARE the Avatar and there's two?" he said, looking speechless. "Told you so..." I said, with a grin on my face. "Now... check this out!" Aang said. Then he pulls a trick with a marble.

"Seriously, Aang

"Seriously, Aang... you just HAVE to do that?" I said, face-palming myself. I jump and land next to him. The crowd looks happy and excited about us now.

The Next Day

We are sitting in a dining table. There is a lot types of desserts in front of us. "Wow!" I said, looking at the food in amazement.

"Alright! Desserts for breakfast!" Aang said, excited. I just smile and pick up some bread. I take a bite out of it and hum as I taste the sweet flavor. "Wow... it's delicious..." I said.

Momo and l/n starts eating too. "Katara! You have to try this" he said. "I guess... one wouldn't hurt..." she said. I turn my head and see Sokka. He is sitting in the corner of the room.

"Sokka! What's your problem? Come on and eat!" I said. "Not hungry..." he said. "But you're ALWAYS hungry" Aang said, turning to look at him as well. Katara turns to him and giggles.

"Oh... he's just upset because a bunch of girls took him down" she said. I cover my mouth and laughs quietly. Sokka turns to look at us. "They ambushed us! That didn't count!" He said.

He stands up and walks away. But he walks back and grabs some food. "Mmm~ this is good!" He said and walks out. I shake my head and let out a soft laugh softly at his antics.

"Should I go check on him? Who knows what those girls gonna do..." I said. "Just let him be... he's going to be fine. The Kyoshi Warriors wouldn't hurt him" Katara said. "Okay... if you say so..." I said.

"Look what we did to this place, Y/N!" Aang said. I turn to look out the window while still sitting. "Yeah. I see... but you know we can't stay here for too long, right?" I said. "She's right, Aang. We take any risk of staying in one place..." Katara said. "Oh come on... just a little longer. Look at this place. They are so happy we're here. They even re-painted the Kyoshi statue for our honor, Y/N..." he said. Katara and I look at each other.

"Alright, fine... but promise that you won't let this whole thing get inside your head?" I said. "Oh... you know me, sis... I'm all humble and just" he said. He stands up and walks towards the window. He looks out. I can see cheering sound. I furrow my eyebrow and get up. There's a bunch of people down there. Once I poke my head out, the cheer got louder. I just smile and wave at them softly. I turn my head to see Aang have a wide grin on his face.

I roll my eyes and take a seat next to Katara once again. Aang runs out of the house. I shake my head and place my chin on the palm of my hand. "Looks like we're going to be here for a while..." I said, while looking at Katara. She nods her head in agreement.

"I can't believe you two are related..." she said. I sigh and shrugs my shoulders. "Me neither..." I said. She sighs too. She moves to stand up. I turn my head to look at her.

"Where are you going, Katara?" I asked. "I'm going to get some supplies for our trip? Are you coming?" She said. "I'll catch up with you soon... but I kinda wanna see what Sokka's been up to. Maybe I could also ask the Kyoshi Warriors to teach me!" I said. She smiles and nods her head. I stand up and we went separate ways.

I hear people cheering at me. I wave at them. I keep making my way to where the warriors are training. I look inside and almost laugh when I see what Sokka is wearing.

"Wow... looking good, Sokka..." I said, grinning. The Kyoshi Warriors turns to look at me. "Avatar Y/N! It is an honor to have you in our training house..." the leader I know as Suki said. "The pleasure is all mine" I said, bowing at everyone.

I stand straight and smile at them. "Do you mind teaching me too?" I asked. "It will be our honor to teach you, Avatar Y/N" Suki said, bowing at me. I grin and head inside. I am really excited to learn something new!

*to be continued*