Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

I stand straight and smile at them. "Do you mind teaching me too?" I asked. "It will be our honor to teach you, Avatar Y/N" Suki said, bowing at me. I grin and head inside. I am really excited to learn something new!

-Not You Again!!-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm making my way towards the shop, trying to look for Katara. I spotted her to see her talking with Aang and by her expression. I can tell they're having some arguments.

I make my way there. "Neither are carrying those..." Aang said, pointing at the basket Katara is holding. I let out a sigh and stand next to Katara. "What is it?" I said.

"Your brother wants to go around on Appa... with his group of fan-girls. He asked if I wanted to tag along. Also... for your information Aang. This isn't for me! It's for our journey" Katara said, looking annoyed. I let out a sigh and turns to look at Aang.

"You promised you won't let this get to your head. So what happened to that?" I said. "It's not! I just like this place for some reason... I can't leave just yet... it's almost like..." he said, thinking about it. I let out a sigh and turn to Katara.

"I'll help carry it for you..." I said. "Thank you, Y/N" she said. I carry the basket. I turn to look at Aang. "I sure hope you'll soon realize those girls don't care for you genuinely. You'll see who actually does" I said. I turn around without letting him say anything else.

Katara walks next to me. "How's your training with the Kyoshi warriors, Y/N?" She said. I grin at her. "Oh it went great! I'm just taking a break and come here to help you with shopping since I said I would. After dropping you off, I'll be going back for another training session" I said, smiling at her. She smiles at me.

After a while of walking, we finally reach the house we have been staying in. I place the basket on the floor. "Okay... I'll be heading off. See you around, Katara!" I said. "See you, Y/N!" She said. I turn my body around and walk out of the house. I bump into Aang before I could take another steps.

"Hello, sis..." he said, smiling at me. "Hey..." I said, coldly. He frowns at me. I just roll my eyes and walk away from him. I head back to the training house.

"Hey, you're back! Look what I can do!" Sokka said. I stand back by the window. I watch as Sokka tries the move he learned from Suki. He throws the fan and hits the tree which makes a some snow falls from the branch.

Suki looks out and turns to look at him with a smile. "It's not about strength..." she said. She approach Sokka and starts showing her. Sokka manages to knock her down. He looks proud of it.

"I just fall on purpose to make you feel better!" She said. "I got you! Admit it, I got you!!" He said while pointing at Suki. Suki grabs his finger, making him yelp in pain. I just giggle at their exchange.

A gush of wind blows near me. I can feel something is wrong in the air. "Something's wrong... the air is getting hotter..." I said. Sokka turns to look at me. "Y/N... I'm sure there's nothing wrong you're just being-" he said. He got cut off by someone running into the training house.

"Fire-benders attacking! Girls! Come on!!" The Chief said. I give Sokka a look, he looks shock. But I waste no time. I jumps out the window and starts to run. But I can hear Sokka behind me.

"Wait... how did you- I'm not- ugh! Whatever!" He said. I hear his footsteps as he runs along. I don't give a mind to him and focus on the battle that will happen soon. I've had enough with those filthy fire-bender. What did they want this time?!

There's a lot of fire-benders. I use my air-bending to throw them of their rhinos. A stream of fire is shot at me from behind. I can sense it coming and jump out of the way. I land on top of a roof and look down to see the person who's soldier killed my bison.

I groan loudly at the sight of him. "Oh Spirits! Not you again!!" I growled angrily. I jump from the roof and lands in front of him. I glare angrily at him.

"What do you want?!" I yelled at him. "You lied... you are the Avatar" he said. "Well... I just found out, dumb dumb! But not that it's any of your business anyway!" I spat at him. "Stop calling me that?!" He yelled. He shots another streams of fire at me. But I swiftly dodge it.

"Fine... I'm just going to call you Mr. Pony!" I said. He growls at me. "I have a name and it's Zuko! I'm a Prince. Son of-" He start ranting, but I cut him off. I wave my hand.

"Yeah yeah... Bla bla bla! I don't care! You and your stupid soldiers killed my bison! I will make you pay for that!! And Prince my foot! For all I know, you are nothing but a banished son" I yelled. I know I've hit a button by saying that. But I don't care one bit.

"You take that back!!" He yelled. "Nah~" I waved my hand. He growls and continuously throw streams of fires at me. I just jump away each time. I can tell he is getting irritated by that.

"Fight back, you coward!" He said. "I'm not a mirror, idiot!" I yelled. He growls and roars angrily. "Wow... I didn't know you're a cat..." I said, laughing at him. "Argh! You'll pay for that!!!" He yelled, shooting a huge fire at me. I use my air-bending and blow it back at him, knocking him down in the process.

"Y/N! Come on! We gotta go!" I hear someone said. I turn my head to see Aang on Appa's head. I can see Katara and Sokka on his saddle as well. I turn to the banished prince and glares at him one more time. I turn and jump, landing on Appa's saddle.

We fly away from the village. I look back to see fire everywhere. I stare at it sadly. It reminds me of the day of the attack at the Southern Air Temple.

"Aang! No!!" I heard Katara yelled. I turn around to see Aang jumping into the water. "You have got to be kidding me!" I yelled at him.

He comes back out of the water on Unagi's back. He direct the Unagi to points at the village. The Unagi sprays water on the village. Then he jumps back on Appa.

I punch his shoulder, making him wince. "That was a little reckless..." I said. "Sorry..." he said. I just smile and hugs him. Katara joins in the hug too. I can see his cheek turning a little red. Oooh~ looks like someone's got a crush!!

*to be continued*