Chapter 71

Previously on Chapter 70

"Don't do that to me..." he said, I feel something wet on my shirt. I hug him back, just as tight. "I'm sorry, Aang..." I said. He pulls away about an arm-length. "You're okay... that's all I care about" he said. I just smile at him.

-The Black Moon-

Y/N P.O.V

"Come on. Let's go. The moon and ocean spirits are in danger!" Aang said. "How did you know?" I said. "They're the koi fish. Aish... no time to explain. We have to go!" He said. I nod my head. We get up and runs out of the cave.

I stop running when I see Zuko laying on the snow, unconscious. "What are you doing, Y/N? Come on!" Katara said, grabbing my hand and pulls me along. I shake my head and pulls my hand away from hers.

"We can't just leave him here..." I said. "Sure we can. Let's go!" Sokka said. "He'll die!!" I argued. "Y/N's right. If we leave him here, he'll die" Aang said. I nod my head at him. The two of us gently wrap Zuko's arms around our shoulders. Then we jump onto Appa's saddle.

"Yeah, this makes a lot of sense. Let's bring the guy who's constantly trying to kill us" Sokka said. I can hear the sarcasm in his voice. "Shut up, Sokka..." I said, glaring at him. He looks at me with a surprised expression. I turn my head to see the moon turning red.

I hear a soft groan. I turn my head to see Princess Yue holding her head. "Are you okay?" Sokka said, turning to look at her. "I feel faint..." she said. I nod my head. "Yeah, I feel it too..." I said. "Me too... The Moon Spirit is in trouble" Aang said. "We have to hurry!" I said. He nods his head and urge Appa to go faster.

"I owe the Moon Spirit my life..." Princess Yue said. "What do you mean?" Sokka said. "When I was born, I was very sick and very weak. Most babies cries when they were born, but I was born as if I was asleep, my eyes closed. Our healers did everything they could. They told my mother and father that I'm going to die. My father pleaded with the Moon Spirits to save me. That night, beneath the full moon. He brought me to the oasis and places me into the pond. My dark hair turned white. I opened my eyes and begin to cry, and they knew I would live. That's why my mother named me Yue. For the moon..." she said.

***

We rush to the oasis to see Zhao holding the Moon Spirit inside a sack. Momo and l/n starts messing with him. "Ugh! Get them off! Get them off!!" He yelled. The two lemurs fly towards us. l/n flies into my arms as Momo lands on Aang's arm. We stand on battle stance, trying to fight for the Moon Spirit.

"Don't bother..." he said. He lifts his hand, showing us the sack while looking at us threateningly. "Zhao, don't!" Aang said, dropping his glider. I drop mine as well.

"It's my destiny, to destroy the moon and the Water Tribe" he said. "Destroying the moon won't just hurt the Water Tribe" Aang said. "It will hurt everyone, including you! Without the moon everything will fall out of balance" I said. "You have no idea what kind of chaos that would unleash on the world" Aang said, trying to make Zhao understand.

"He is right Zhao..." someone said. I turn my head to see Iroh. "General Iroh, why am I not surprised to discover your treachery?" He said, turning to him with a glare.

"I'm not a traitor, Zhao. The Fire Nation needs the moon too! We all depend on the balance. Whatever you do to that spirit. I'll unleash on you ten-fold! Let it go, now!" He demanded. Zhao releases the Moon Spirit back to the pond. He stands straight. I can see his hesitation.

"Zhao, Don't!" I yelled. He use his fire-bending to create a fire slice. I look up to the moon starts to fade and everything turns grey. Iroh looks angry and start attacking Zhao and his soldiers. They are defeated as Zhao escaped. I walk towards the pond and kneel down. Tui is circling around La, who is now dead.

Iroh reaches in and pick up the dead La. "There's no hope now. It's over..." Princess Yue said. "No... it's not over" Aang and I said together. The two of us enters the pond. I feel surge of energy flowing through my vein.

Author P.O.V

The two Avatars tattoo and eyes lights up. They descend into the water. The blue lighting like energy starts to expand from the oasis island into the water. The energy moves to the edge of the oasis. Rising up as to form two giant amphibious-like creatures. They face towards the sea. In the center of the creatures is where Y/N and Aang is, controlling them.

They start walking through the city. The Water Tribe bows down at the two of them as the soldiers stares at them in shock and fear. They are easily defeated by one swing. The two creatures turns to look at the ocean and starts walking towards it.

They create a giant wave, threateningly. This makes the Fire Navy ships turns sail and retreats. The two creatures walks back towards the Tribe and moves to the wall, revealing the two Avatars.

Y/N P.O.V

I look up as the moon is shining once again. I turn to look at Aang as he did the same. We smile at each other and hug. I hear footsteps and turns to see Katara. I pull away from Aang and hugs her.

"I'm glad you're okay..." I said. "I should be the one to say that! I'm sorry I let you get taken away..." she said. I shake my head and pull away from her. "It's okay, Katara. I'm here now... that's all that matters, right?" I said. She nods her head. I hear chitters and turns my head to see the two lemurs.

"You too, Momo... l/n" Katara said. "Come here..." I said. "Come, buddy" Aang said. The two lemurs jump into our arms, making me let out a giggle. I hear another footsteps and turns my head to see Sokka. He joins us and place a hand on Aang's shoulder. By the look of his face, I can tell why the Moon Spirit is back.

Princess Yue sacrificed herself. She have transform into a moon. I give Sokka a gentle hug, and he hugs back. We pull away and smile at each other. Then the four of us turn to look into the distance. I look up to see the moon.

Thank you, Princess Yue...

End of Book 1

A/N: that is the end of Book 1. Let me know in the comment if you want me to continue to the next series. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to read my book! Love you guys!!!