I don't know what to do hyung

Before I start I have made changes in the characters...not much I think I changed one occupation. (Yoongi is a doctor not a producer) I might change it in the future too. So I'll make a note before the beginning of the chapter.

Jin POV:
Jungkook wasn't awake like he normally would be, I wanted food prepared by him because it was nice. He was an amazing cook. I couldn't let him know that though.

The whole idea of feeling remorse for Jungkook was annoying me, I was starting to feel like I had a soft spot for him and that angered me.

I decided to go and wake him up. Who cares if he was sick? I walked into his room...only to find it empty? I called him and he sounded very weak. "Yes, Jin hyung?" The moment he said that I felt literal butterflies in my stomach. Ignoring them I spoke. "Where the fuck are you?" He took a deep breath before he spoke. "I'm at work hyung...it's really busy today, is it okay if I talk later?" I stared at the wall in disbelief, why was he so kind?, why did he speak so softly? All I did was yell at him and he behaved so nicely.

"I don't want to talk to you anyways, give the phone to my taetae". I did want to talk to him but I don't know why I acted like this. "Oh...okay hyung" I heard the disappointment in his voice and I shrugged it off. Damn he would be the death of me.

Taetae...better known as Taehyung was my younger brother and jungkook's best friend. He was always shipping the two of us and was the most excited for our wedding. "Hello Hyungie". I smiled hearing his voice. "Hi baby! Are you doing okay?"

Just like that the both of us spoke until taehyung screamed into the phone. I had to pull it away from my ear.

Turns out Jungkook had passed out. Not only that but he had warm cups of coffee in his hand and he's burnt his hand too. That made me feel uneasy.

"Hyungie! Please come to the cafe, the ambulance will take longer to get here. His hand is burning and it looks scary. I don't know what to do hyung".

I ran...I ran to the car and sped off to the cafe. I wasn't concerned about Jungkook. Definitely not. I was worried for my brother he was very fragile in these situations.

I parked outside the cafe and ran in. There was a crowd in the middle and I couldn't see my Taebear anywhere.

I pushed passed everyone and got in the middle. Taehyung sitting there crying with Jungkook's head on his lap and his burnt arm looking painfully red.

"Baby I'm here, calm down and let me pick kookie up okay?" The name slipped so naturally and I visibly cringed. I picked him up bridal style and walked to my car with taehyung close to my Heal.

He asked one of his core workers to ask everyone to leave and lock up for the day. It was only 11am and the cafe opened at 10.

I laid Jungkook in the back as taehyung sat with him. "Kookah...wake up please! I'm sorry I didn't notice you were sick and..." then taehyung started crying. His sobs broke my heart. He was my younger brother after all. Heck anyone's sobs would make me feel upset and uneasy. So why did I learn to ignore and black out Jungkook's? Was I that much of a monster?

Taehyung was the older one amongst the two but most of the time he acts younger. Ever since the day I met Jungkook he has always sounded very mature and older. Like he had been forced into submission to act, talk and behave that way.

I think back to the day I met him and I can't say I regret it. I remember walking down the stairs to the garden and seeing taehyung with someone...they were running around trying to chase each other.

Taehyung was giggling and I found that adorable, I had the softest spot for my brother. Then the person with him laughed and I fell hard for that laugh. The closer I got the weirder I felt.