I won't let you go alone...

This chapter is dedicated to dedeepyafangirl and BincyBabu493 They have been so supportive and they love all my chapters. So glad to have met them but You'll probably hate me for this one. (You all will)

Please be okay...

Namjoon POV:
I read it like a mantra. I was avoiding it, I avoided trying to open my eyes. What if I saw something I would never be able to forget? I mean I did just stand here whilst it happened.

The deafening silence was killing me. I know it probably wasn't silence but that's all I could hear. My ears felt clogged up and my lungs, my breathing system, the thing that was supposed to keep me alive was killing me.

I didn't want to see if Tae had been shot or whether Jungkook lay on the ground covered in blood. I didn't want to know.

Jin POV:
Jungkook's father shot, not once but TWICE. He shot at them but I couldn't see who it hit because we didn't have a clear view.

Suddenly I felt strong arms around my forearm and that's when I realised we were held by Mr Min's men.

I tried to set free to hold my omega in my arms but I wasn't able to. "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I NEED TO SEE".

Mr Min smirked and said "don't we all Jin?" I hated how this man thought he could talk to me. I felt like punching him until he died as harsh as that sounds.

I was in denial he didn't hurt Tae, my brother and he didn't hurt Jungkook either. I kept repeating that to myself. They were okay right?

Never mind I no longer wanted to see. I didn't want to know. What if the outcome was heart breaking?

Yoongi POV:
They say you should always expect the unexpected that you should always treat people kindly. I clearly never listened to that.

If I had then I wouldn't be regretting my last few words to Tae. The crazy thing is he isn't even a stranger he's my fucking soulmate. I was so harsh to him and it wasn't even his fault.

When my so called father shot the gun my breathing stopped. Who did he hit? Did I want to know? Fuck no! I closed my eyes, I didn't want to know.

If he hurts Tae I won't be able to live if he hurt jungkook I won't be able to live. Both of their lives is precious to me.

I looked at My father once he had shot and I swear I could hear screaming from the rest of them but my eyes and attention was on him.

Who was I fooling when I thought my father loved me, loved jungkook, loved us. He probably didn't even like our mother.

I hate you Mr Min.

Hoseok POV:
He shot them, I think. Not ONCE but TWICE. We thought we could stop him but not when we were surrounded by twice as many men. We were outnumbered in general, in strength and in weapons too.

I didn't want this to end. I wanted my brothers safe nothing would be the same without our two Maknaes.

No matter how hard I tried to see who he had shot first, or maybe it had been both I couldn't.

I was held back. I wanted to run away...I didn't want to know. Yet my curious and paranoid mind kept telling me to look.

That's my Tae and kookie in there. I had to look I had to somehow save them.

Ken POV:
If anything happens to kook I will kill this man myself. I admit I was ready to give him over to Jin but still.

He's mine to protect right now so until I don't give Jin the responsibility I had every right to fuck anyone over if they hurt my omega.