Oh I'd do that all over again

Slightly longer chapter because I made you all wait so long.

Check end of chapter for more notes :)

Authors POV:
The omegas had gone with Eomma Min and still weren't back. So the alphas called, mind linked and searched for their mates but they didn't find them.

Panic settled into them because yes, Taehyung knew this place but he only lived here for a little bit. He can't possibly be able to remember it all and on top of that keep everyone safe.

Yoongi was getting frantic because no way in hell was he gonna lose Taehyung a second time and Seokjin was adamnet that he was going to find kook. With Hoseok well he was worried about Jimin but he knew his sassy and independent omega would be fine.

Just as he thought so he felt someone running into his arms. At first he thought it was Jimin but the scent immediately put him off. That wasn't Jimin.

He looked at the others and mouthed "who's this?" And the others looked back puzzled. Hoseok tried to push the omega off to no avail.

"Alpha stop pushing me away". The omega whined and Hoseok immediately shook his head at Namjoon who looked annoyed.

"Hoseok if you're playing my Jiminie I will personally kill you". Namjoon said in a rather calm tone.

"Guys I don't know him, why would I be surprising Jimin today the way I am if I had a side person? I don't know this omega!" Hoseok clarified.

The others nodded completely believing him because HOSEOK IS WHIPPED FOR JIMIN.

Just as Hoseok tried to pull the omega away Jimin came forward. "Jung Hoseok you better explain who you're holding so tightly because it sure isn't me". Jimin also spoke in a calm tone. These park brothers were a handful.

Hoseok managed to pull the omega off and said "It's not my fault I don't know this person baby". He walked over to Jimin and hugged him. Jimin tried to pull away but Hoseok didn't let him.

Yoongi walked over to the omega and said "Why were you hugging Hoseok?" The omega shivered under the alphas gaze and Taehyung quickly took over.

"Hyung move you're a big muscle built alpha you're scaring him". Taehyung then smiled at the omega and asked him who he was and why they hugged Hoseok.

The omega spoke and said "Iv lost my alpha and I don't know where he is. Your friend looked like him and since I was panicked I thought it was him and I just hugged him. I'm sorry".

They all in unison said "It's okay".

Then they helped the omega find his alpha and they saw a happy reunion.

Jimin then looked at Hoseok and said "My alphas so pretty that everyone's attracted to him. Lucky me that he's only mine". Then he winked at Hoseok and Hoseok wanted to  just pull him in and kiss him despite the clear blush on his face.

So that's exactly what he did. He pulled Jimin in by the waist and kissed him nice and slow. They only pulled away when Taehyung whined at them.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his best friend and said "Bish don't act like you aren't as needy as I am...you have two mates and still whine when one doesn't give you attention." Then Jimin kissed his alpha again.

Taehyung went beat red and his two alphas laughed at him.

Once everything was sorted out Hoseok spoke up. "Okay so finally it's time for what Jimin was waiting for since we got here...we're going SKY DIVING!"

For someone who's afraid of heights and nearly had a panic attack when Jimin asked to go, Hoseok was sure excited.

Fear settled in Jimin again and he didn't want to go. So when everyone collectively smiled and held hands and talked Jimin stood still. He stood still despite the fact that Hoseok was pulling him.