I'm sorry it had to be this way

GUYS I NEED HELP! My wattpad won't let me type much in the comments section. Like the post icon thingy disappears if I type more than two lines. Does anyone know how I can sort that out?

I really want to reply to comments but I'm unable to since I'm limited to two lines.

Help would be appreciated :) now on with the story!!!

Jin POV:
I took a deep breath as I approached Jungkook. "Kook listen I need to talk to you". Jungkook turned around from his phone and looked at me. Smiling and urging for me to continue.

Before I could though I remembered what happened about an hour ago. I was scolding Namjoon for breaking the vase in the hallway and the poor kid was only trying to tell me how he did it in a rush to NOT wake Yoongi up.

I obviously should have let it slide, I noticed how tired Yoongi looked these days and Joon was only trying to be considerate but honestly it was funny to tease him.

I started smiling to this and Jungkook snapped his fingers in my face. "Don't tell me you wanna talk to me then have a conversation with yourself in your head and smile to yourself it's weird hyung". He practically whined and I tried to contain myself.

"Kook what I need to tell you is serious and here I am laughing". Kook never said anything, the thought about it being serious probably built up anxiety. He just looked at me wanting me to continue.

I took a deep breath and sat besides him. "Last night you had a nightmare where you were screaming and telling your hyung to stop. I think that hyung was me. The brutal things I did to you is the reason why you're still scared. Kook do I really deserve you? After everything I have done to you?"

Jungkook continued to look at me until he bursted out laughing. I looked at him puzzled and when the laughter still hadn't died down I pouted and crossed my arms and faced my body away from him.

So unalpha of me.

Jungkook struggled but managed to stop laughing and then he tried to turn me towards him. Key word TRIED. I didn't let him.

"I don't understand why it's so funny, I genuinely don't want to hurt you and here you are laughing".

Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed me back so my once crossed arms were no longer crossed. Then he jumped into my lap. He pulled my face to him and said sternly "why do you have to complicate everything? Hyung I have been having these type of dreams since the trauma began. It's not about you, it never was".

Then he leaned in to kiss me and I couldn't resist him. I pulled him in by his neck and kissed him. It was passionate and full of love. I was scared to actually hurt him.

He had his hands in my hair and he was pulling and pushing himself more into me. I was in pure bliss. I was scared, SCARED of loving Jungkook because of the effect he had on me.

If this man told me to leave his life right now I would because that's what he wanted. I'd go to numerous extents for him. I was in other words whipped. He was my everything from the beginning, it just took me a long time to realise that.

Our kiss lasted for a while, I didn't want to let go and neither did he. We fought for dominance and just for a second I let him feel like he won until I took control again and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

I wanted to explore him, I wanted to know where his weak spots were, where he wanted me to love him the most. I wanted to know and I was going to find out.

I pulled away from him and began kissing him on his neck. I kissed his shoulders and then near his ear but I eventually found the perfect spot. His weak spot. Just in between his neck and shoulders.