his brother's soulmate's brother

Hoseok POV:
Jimin said he was staying at the hospital and looking after his friend. More specifically his brother's soulmate's brother. Jimin loved Jungkook like his own. It was evident in the way he treated him.

I admired the way he took care of him and made sure everything was okay.

When we got to Jungkook's room I saw another man with him...I'm guessing his soulmate? I needed to be filled in with all of this, I'm so confused.

Jimin kicked him out and I found out his name was jin and he was Jungkook's soulmate. At first he tried to use his alpha voice on Jimin but I would NOT allow that. Alphas get very possessive of their omegas and I guarantee I would not let a fly touch Jimin. Never mind a grown ass alpha.

Jin didn't leave though, he stayed outside. Jimin comforted Jungkook and I asked Jungkook if he was uncomfortable with me being here. He smiled and said I was okay to stay and in fact he opened up to me. He was very happy he had another hyung.

I was falling for Jimin every second but along with him I was growing to love his family too. I can't wait to meet the rest. If Jungkook is like this then, I'm sure everyone else will be nice too.

Once Jungkook was asleep Jimin turned to me. "Minnie? What's up?" He sighed and came to sit next to me on the couch provided in the room. Not everyone got one but Jungkook was a special case. In the time I had known Jimin he told me ALMOST everything. So I know Jungkook's brother works here.

He sat next to me then decided to change his mind and instead he sat on my lap. He was facing me and he placed his head on my shoulder.

I know it had only been like a couple of hours since we met but both me and Jimin are clingy, touchy and flirty. This is normal. I'm surprised it hadn't happened ages before. "Baby what's wrong?" He inhaled my scent and spoke. "You smell good hyung".

I knew he wanted to avoid my question so I made him face me. "Talk to me....please". He nodded as he spoke. "I'm worried for Jungkook. Jin his mate, he isn't nice to him, he clearly hurts kookie and well Jungkook is too innocent to see it. Too in love to see it. Doesn't he deserve the kind of love I get from you hyung? The kind of love Yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung have? Why is our maknae suffering? He's always been the one to pick people up, when will someone pick him up? When it's too late?" With that Jimin cried, he cried in my arms shaking and sobbing. I let him. Why? Because sometimes the only way to feel lighter is to let it all out. Crying is the best way to relieve your stress and anxiety.

Jungkook was adorable and I wanted to go and punch Jin for what he did. I don't care if I barley know him. How dare someone hurt such a precious soul? I held back my tears as Jimin looked towards me. Then he giggled and oh gosh that was the best sound to my ears. "Hyungie, are you crying because your omega is or because you're starting to worry about Jungkook a lot and don't know why?"

I wiped his tears and my own. "A bit of both my love, I can't see you in pain and I definitely can't see a younger brother of mine in pain too. If I could I would punch this Jin guy".

Then Jimin smiled at me. "Do it! Iv always wanted to but I can't because one look from him and my stupid omega instincts go into submission".

I wanted to pinch his cheeks. "My soulmate you're feisty and it's hot but we can't. IF you want to stay here and protect kookie then you have to make sure your alpha is here to protect you too. So no fighting".

He didn't say anything and I assumed we mutually agreed. He just looked into my eyes and I saw lust. He leaned in and kissed me. "Thank you, you have barley known me and you make me feel so special". I only smiled. Answering him properly with a kiss.