Let me live our dream?

Jin POV:
Jungkook was STILL in my lap and I was STILL furiously typing away. It had definitely been more than an hour.

I wrote some more and when I finally thought it was perfect I checked for mistakes, corrected them, and sent it off.

Once that was done I switched off my laptop and other devices I used. I slowly pushed my chair back and thank goodness Jungkook was holding my neck in a way where he's almost strangling me.

I then got up and my legs felt like jelly, I couldn't even move properly. Yet I held Jungkook up by his thighs and then proceeded to walk out to our room not before yelling for the maid to switch off the lights.

I got to our room and gently laid Jungkook down. I then switched on the light and went back to kiss his forehead. I was going to the bathroom but he stopped me as he whined and pulled my hand.

"Hyung stay with me". He was still pretty warm and I think the fever increased.

I nodded and sat bedsides him, playing with his hair and softly massaging his head for some relief. He smiled in content and I'm guessing it's cause his head felt better and eventually he drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Hyungs sorry baby, I work too much and I don't pay attention to your health. I'm gonna be with you now until you're better. However, baby I need to make you some food so you can have your medicine".

I kissed his forehead again and slowly went to the bathroom.

I took a shower and wore a hoodie with some sweatpants before proceeding to go downstairs to make food for my omega.

Currently it was 5pm and I knew Namjoon and Jimin came back a while ago but why wasn't Tae back?

I went to the living space and found Eomma sat down on the couch with Joon on the floor as she massaged oil into his hair.

"What's this? The great Joon putting oils into his hair? You hate that stuff".

Namjoon looked at me and said "you act like I had a choice. This woman was chasing me with a pan. I had to do it. You'd think considering my height I'd outdo her but clearly not".

I chuckled at his response as Eomma hit him lightly. "Joon hush, Yoongi's never home and you're all my children anyways".

That's when Namjoon turned to face her and kissed her hands. "That's why I can't refuse you Eomma." She beamed at him happily. 

I stood there admiring them.

"Anyways Joon...where's Tae? He went to give Yoongi his lunch at 12...is he still not back?"

Namjoon looked at me confused for a bit before he said "oh yeah he told me to accompany him but I had to attend a meeting with Chim. Who BY THE WAY WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS".

I wanted to ask him why he suddenly went loud but he was hit by Eomma for swearing and I got my answer when Jimin and Hoseok came down.

Jimin rolled his eyes and plopped down next to Eomma and kicked his brother. "You're the one that took his sweet time".

The two continued to bicker as me and Hoseok exchanged looks.

"Hyung all okay? You seem stressed". Hoseok observed and asked me.

"Yeah hobi just that Jungkook isn't well so I need to make some food for him and now Taehyung isn't back from giving lunch to Yoongi".

Hoseok came up to me and hugged me tightly "Hyung if Tae is with Yoongi hyung he is safe and second of all make food for Kook I'll find out about Tae's whereabouts".