You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive.

Hoseok's POV:
We were walking, I don't know where to but in search for Jin. I was mad and I didn't even know him. He hurt Jungkook a pure soul and now I'm pissed. I guess hyung mode activated.

I'm upset, and I don't even know what's going on. So I'm pretty sure Yoongi, jungkook's LITERAL brother and Namjoon who's been with Jungkook since he's met Yoongi. Well I'm guessing they're not in a stable state either.

We found him? I think. I have no real clue. We stopped walking altogether and just looked ahead. There was this tall guy with broad shoulders. He had brown hair and was very handsome. He was in the cafe of the hospital grabbing a coffee.

"Hey, Jin!" Spoke Namjoon. He looked over at us and I have to admit it looked like he was crying and looked very weak. He had dark circles under his eyes. They were red and puffy. His face looked pale.

He quickly walked over and smiled at me. Then he turned to Yoongi hyung. "Please tell me Jungkook is okay, I'm really worried for him and he won't let me near him." Yoongi smirked. "Good! Looks like my brother is finally realising not to trust everyone especially people like you".

"Look Jin, whoever the fuck you are. Stay away from our kookie. He's been through so much and you're just adding to his pain. He can't live if you die but he can definitely live separately so let's keep it like that". I don't know what got into me but I had to say it. Namjoon and Yoongi hyung smiled at me and tapped my back. A sign to say 'we're proud you're Jimin's soulmate'.

"He's right! Stay away from him. Jin you are our hyung but you sure don't act like it. Leave the hospital and leave Jungkook". Namjoon hyung spoke nicely, but I could tell he was holding back a lot of anger.

"One condition". He spoke cautiously. I had to hold back a laugh as Yoongi hyung spoke. "You don't have the right to ask us anything. But go on." Jin sighed and said "I want to talk to Jungkook one last time".

Namjoon fumed and said "no way, not happening". Yoongi held his hand firmly and said. "You have nothing to lose. IF Jungkook wants to talk to you, then you may". With that we all walked away.

Jin followed us and Yoongi hyung walked quicker to get to Jungkook.

Jungkook POV:
I was talking to Taehyung and Jimin hyung and it was a lot of fun. We talked about a lot of things and I was so happy that Jimin hyung found his mate, that too such an amazing person. It still pained me to know my mate wasn't as amazing as Hoseok hyung but I had to accept it.

I didn't want to think about him but when Yoongi hyung came rushing in, I knew something was up. "Kookah, your stupid alpha wants to talk to you, baby do you want him to?" Yoongi hyung asked me and he himself didn't look so sure. "Hyung I...I think I need to settle a few things so yes".

He sighed and took Jimin hyung and Tae with him. As they left, Jin hyung walked in. Immediately he hugged me and I felt suffocated. I no longer felt safe in his arms. I told him to let go and he did. He held my hands and cried. "I'm sorry kookie. Forgive me".

"You don't need to say sorry, it wasn't your fault. If anything it was mine. It's not your duty to take care of my eating habits it's my own. I neglected myself."

He wiped his tears and spoke. "Please give me another chance kookie. This isn't easy for me. I have finally realised I need you. My life isn't complete without my soulmate. Forgive me and let's go home."

"Hyung you have hurt me a lot, but I won't completely disregard you. I want to speak to my hyungs. Call them in."

Just like that all my hyungs piled in. They stood waiting for me to talk. I noticed how Jimin hyung had melted in hoseok hyung's embrace, how Tae was holding Yoongi hyung's hand whilst Namjoon hyung back hugged him. It was all so adorable and domestic. I knew I would never have that. The mere thought made me sick, scared, so vulnerable and helpeless.

"Hyungs! Jin hyung wants me to move back in with him. What do you think? I'm asking you because I need advice I feel as though I am no longer able to make decent judgments." Yoongi hyung looked straight at Jin hyung and said. "Why are you giving him so much respect? Hyung? Seriously kook? And secondly, your answer is simple don't go...he will only hurt you". I looked to the rest and Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung nodded in agreement.

Namjoon hyung and Tae disagreed. "You should give him a chance, kookie you love him right? Then wouldn't you give the person you love a second chance? Hoping this time they redeem themselves? He looks really lost without you". Namjoon hyung agreed to tae's words.

"Joon...you cannot be buying this. Jin is Tae's brother of course he will sympathise but you too?" Namjoon hyung sighed. "Hyung he genuinely looks worried for Jungkook and he needs him just as much as Jungkook does. Let's let him figure it out. Who are we to stop them? If he messes up again we can protect kookie. There's three alphas against one."

I saw where everyone was coming from and I began to make my decision until Jimin hyung spoke. "Mr 148 IQ where does it all go when it comes to common sense? Are you seriously going to give him another chance so he can hurt him again. He WILL hurt kookie and I will not allow that. It's like saying the lion tired to hurt him once but won't do it again. You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive".

I got up slowly from my bed and walked over to Yoongi hyung. Ignoring all the protests I got to not get up. "Hyung I want to give this a chance. Please support me". Yoongi hyung looked worried and Namjoon hyung reassured him. "It will be fine we will figure it out".

"Joon if anything happens to him this is on you and Tae". With that he hugged me tight. "Don't let him harm you. Hyung is one call away okay?" I nodded and wiped his tears.

I walked over to Jin hyung and said "don't make me regret this." He hugged me and said. "I won't baby".

Yoongi hyung glared at him. "No pet names until I know you are no longer a dick". He sighed and laughed it off.

I gave a quick glance to my hyungs who were uncertain of my decisions. Jimin and Hoseok hyung looked annoyed and confused whilst Yoongi hyung stood emotionless. Was I doing the right thing?

~~~~~~~~~~
More like am I as the author doing the right thing? I disappeared for a while guys and I do apologise. I promised regular updates and I didn't stick to it.

I have reasons, there was a lot of school work and exams but here I am. It's not a long update but I knew I had to do one. So here it is. I typed it up and then it literally deleted half of it and I wanted to cry but I rewrote it. If it looks rushed that's probably why.

Anyways as always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies. 💜💜💜