Loving me isn't always easy

Yoongi POV:
I woke up and it was a still dark out. The train was still running and I noticed that we had only about an hour left of our journey.

Taehyung was still sleeping and his warm breath was hitting my stomach. Namjoon was up but his head was still on my shoulder, hands still entwined with Taehyung's.

Jihope were awake too, softly talking and cuddling with each other. Damn! they were so cute and I was glad my Jimin found Hoseok.

Eomma Min was still pretty much knocked out and Jungkook was awake. He was looking at a sleeping Jin hyung and playing with his lip.

His fingers were touching his nose and he was just trailing along his alphas face. The two of them were something else. One minute they would fight the next they would be all over each other. It was endearing to say the least.

I looked over to Jihope again and said "Guys only about an hour left and when we reach Daegu it will still be early morning about 1am so we will go the hotel and then the next morning explore and go skydiving. Sound good?" Hoseok spoke as we nodded and  Jimin excitedly clapped slowly still aware that some people are sleeping.

Taehyung eventually woke up and he was just pouting. He got up from my lap and I want to say I was sore but not when I noticed how comfortably my bubs slept. He got off my lap yes but he plopped himself back down on Namjoon who by the way happily accepted him.

Namjoon nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck and held his waist tightly. I was in love with these two. I moved closer to peck Joons lips but Tae whined so then we both attacked him with kisses too.

Jin hyung slowly got up too and Jungkook was just helping him wake up. He played with his hair and pecked his lips. He smiled at him and said "Morning alpha."

Jin hyung smiled and kissed jungkooks forehead. We noticed eomma Min still sound asleep so we just cuddled more into each other and didn't talk besides hushed whispers.

Taehyung was whinning to Namjoon about something and I wanted to hear. "Guys include me at least." Namjoon laughed as Tae blushed heavily. "Hyung Tae just wants attention. Give him some please".

I could only laugh at that and to tease him I turned to Jimin. "Chim remember that time when..." Taehyung didn't let me finish as he put his tiny hand on my mouth.

"You can talk to Chim later, talk to me right now". I adored this bundle of joy that was my omega, my Taehyungie. I pulled his checks and said "Okay Bubs all my attention is on you".

Namjoon and me both hugged Taehyung until he was sick of us but then again that could never really happen. He was a clingy little thing.

Finally, our journey came to a stop and we were here. Finally, we were in Daegu. I missed this place by a lot. I did actually grow up here and the fact that Tae also once used to live here, not far from me made me smile.

If I stayed here I could have met him earlier.

With that thought we woke Eomma Min up and Joon helped her walk as she was still sleep. The rest of us got the luggage and we headed out.

Stepping out of the train the air of Daegu hit me. It felt awfully different to Seoul but it was still just as amazing to be back.

Hoseok had arranged cars for us so we again sat in them and went to the hotel.

The car ride was silent and all seven of us were very tired.

Once we arrived Hoseok booked us in and gave us our keys. One for Eomma min, one for Jihope, Jinkook and then us.

Our rooms were next to each other and the corridor itself felt very cosy and home like.