We are only complete as three

Namjoon POV:
I went to work after a long time today. Not working at Apa's business. Nope but working part time as a producer.

Work such a funny thought because the only reason I was "working" was because of Yoongi hyung.

I'm in the production industry. I'm a bloody producer. Yes, I'm talented and I got this ON pure talent but the agency was recruited by Yoongi hyung.

Every area of this place reminded me of MY Yoongi hyung.

I walked into my studio and I couldn't help but feel his presence everywhere around my studio.

The studio that was once filled with joy, the studio that gave me comfort, and the studio that felt like mine now felt like a burden to carry.

I didn't like this feeling.

Why was I so fucking confused with what I wanted?

Yoongi hyung didn't even sit to eat dinner with us, he cooked, he took care of us and he made sure we ate but he didn't sit with us.

Why hyung why?

I thought back to yesterday

Flashback

What if after all of this he decided against us? He decides that maybe it's not supposed to be us three?

"Then we will respect that". Taehyung's deep voice pulled me out of my thoughts. How did he know what I was thinking?

"Hyung I know you like the back of my hand. I know what you're thinking, I know especially because I'm thinking the same thing. We just have to respect him if he decided against us."

He sat down besides me and held my shoulder "In the end we need him and he needs us so we will still be friends, we will still be there for each other. It just won't be like before. It won't be physical or sexual. We won't ever lose our Yoongi hyung. He's too precious to forget."

End of flashback

I shook my head 'NO' as I sat down on my chair. I didn't want to respect his decision. Well I did but not in that way.

I didn't want to leave hyung. I was lost without him. I needed him. I needed hyung. I wanted him. He was the love of my life. I can't allow him to just say no to us.

To just give up on us.

Call me selfish all you want but I want Yoongi hyung and I want Taehyung. I will not settle for just one.

I started my computer up and looked at the screen. The backdrop was of me and Yoongi hyung. Since I hadn't been here much and instead I worked from home I never changed it.

I'm glad I didn't, I love this picture so much.