Maybe we aren't meant to last

Chan POV:
A lot of you may be wondering why I chose to start our relationship so soon. Why did I beg that I wasn't ready then I ran in to Ken's arms? Simple! Because I needed him.

I was all alone and my omega FINALLY came back to me. I had lost him when my mate destroyed me. After so many years I got him back.

That means this time my omega was ready to trust Ken, ready to trust our relationship and the process.

I hope that answers your question and if you don't agree with me that's fine, it's just how I feel. We are all entitled to our own opinions and that's the beauty of it all.

Currently, me and Ken were in the guest room. After my heart felt story and a group hug we all retired to bed I think we all needed to.

I lay down on the bed and Ken walked over to get comfortable on the couch. I looked at him and said "you're welcome to sleep here". He looked up and smiled.

"Let's not rush it yet, you get comfortable I'll be okay".

I nodded at him as he switched off the light the butterflies refusing to leave my stomach as sleep overtook me.

Jimin POV:
"Hyung do you think I'm a handful?" Hoseok hyung stopped applying his cream on his face and looked at me smirking.

"Yes Jimin you are". I pouted and glared at him as he continued rubbing the cream on to his face.

"Then why are you with me? Huh?" He laughed at me and said "you're a handful, a drama queen a gosh damn annoying brat but I can't help but love you".

I thought about his words and smiled then I walked up to him and back hugged him until I realised the double meaning behind his words. "Hey did you insult me and compliment me at the same time?"

He smirked "my omega you're so naive it's cute". Then he pinched my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I sighed at his touch and let him pick me up.

He took me to the bed and laid down as I cuddled into his chest. "Hyung I feel bad for Chan he went through so much."

As hyung played with my hair he said "Jimin he has become so strong after everything he's had to endure so don't worry Ken will not break him we know him enough to say that. Plus he's a very admirable omega because he's breaking the stereotypes".

I couldn't agree more but it was fun teasing hyung. "Oh so Chan's admirable to you because he's breaking omega stereotypes? What about me? Am I chopped liver?"

Hyung looked at me and then sighed "Jimin you know that's not what I meant, you're always twisting my words."

I didn't completely listen to him because I used my hands to cover my ears to block out any sounds. "I don't care I know what you meant". As I said that I began to get up from the bed.

He ran after me as I decided to walk off. "Chim come back baby you know that's not what I meant". We got towards the door as I still continued to ignore him.

Just as I was about to open the door he ran in front of me and stopped me from opening it. Then he grabbed my hands and pushed me against it. "Fuck Jimin don't do this to me".

Call me kinky but when he pushed me against the door. Damn! I was all over him. He stopped me though.

I tried to push myself on him but he stopped me for a second time. "What now you suddenly want me? Now you don't want to act mad?"

I rolled my eyes and said "hyung stop depriving your omega it's wrong". He smirked and said "okay I won't!" Then he put both his hands on the door so I couldn't escape then slowly began to kiss my neck.