I miss destiny

Authors POV:
The two soulmates stared at each other dumbfounded. They had the same thoughts, the same idea and the same time to tell those ideas too.

It was truly remarkable.

The words they said to each other were playing like a broken record on their minds "I don't want THIS if Hyung's not involved".

They looked at each other with relief and a bit of confusion.

Tae decided to speak up. "Hyung I told you that I was going to respect hyung's decision but NO. I don't want to. I physically can't. He's literally all I want. You both are. I don't want to pursue anything with you if I can't have it with hyung too".

He held Namjoon's face in his long, cold bony hands. "Hyung the time we spent without Yoongi hyung, whilst we were being mad at him I realised that we weren't happy. We were anything but. I felt like not only me but you too faked the happiness. We faked it for each other. The real truth is we are hopelessly in love with him. We can't go on without him no matter how hard we try. We physically need him. I know I need him. Hyung, you?"

Namjoon pulled away from Taehyung and said "There's so much I want to say Tae, but there's not much I can. I miss hyung so much that I look everywhere and anywhere and it's him. You're right we weren't happy. I most certainly wasn't. Why? Because hyung wasn't there. We need him and we want him."

Taehyung put his head on Namjoon's shoulder and cried. "I know Hyung I miss him so much. He's our everything. I miss the way he treated me, the way he loved me the way he protected me. I want to be in his embrace again. I crave to be in his embrace. Hyung bring YOONGI HYUNG BACK PLEASE!"

Namjoon held himself together as he cried with Tae. Taehyung's entire body was shaking and he was losing it. Namjoon didn't know what to do, 'Yoongi hyung would know' is what kept playing in his head.

He just held him tightly because he didn't know what else to do. The soulmates cried against each other to the extent of exhaustion and possibly a fever.

Jimin knocked on the door noticing it was opened he walked in and his heart turned at the sight in front of him. He quietly left and ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

"HYUNG!!!!" He shouted loudly probably waking the other two up.

Hoseok held Jimin to stop him from almost falling on the slippery tiles of the kitchen in his heeled shoes that he loved to wear.

He held his waist tightly and said "Jimin baby calm down what's up?" Jimin had tears in his eyes and hoseok's heart was burning seeing his omega distressed.

"Namjoon hyung and TaeTae they...they're crying so much against each other. It looks like Taehyung's having a panic attack and Namjoon hyung doesn't know what to do".

Jin heard him and immediately ran up to help. They all did. Hoseok held Jimin's hand and they went up too.

Jungkook and Yoongi were confused but Eomma Min told them to come upstairs. Still half dazed they followed.

Jin who reached there first took one look and he himself didn't know what to do. He ran to Taehyung and Namjoon and took Tae from Joon's embrace to let him breath.

Taehyung held onto Jin and cried soaking his shirt. Hoseok ran to Namjoon and tried to calm him down too.

They were a sobbing mess; Hoseok and Jimin taking care of Namjoon whilst Jin and Eomma Min took care of Tae.

Yoongi was confused as he got upstairs with Jungkook. Jungkook suddenly said "Hyung they're crying and by the looks of it Taehyung hyung is having a panic attack".