his eyes refused to believe it

Yoongi POV:
"Thanks guys...THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving my brother the stupid courage to go back to his abusive and stupid mate. GREAT IDEA...when will I think of AMAZING ideas like these? I'm so grateful for a mate that has 148 IQ and an omega that is so considerate and caring". I spoke with sarcasm dripping from my tone.

They both chuckled but I was clearly not amused. I was worried...as any older brother would be. This alpha could potentially be a big problem in my younger brother's life. I cannot sit here and let him suffer.

"Hyung please chill out, it will be okay". Namjoon spoke to me carefully whilst Taehyung observed us. "NOT the time Joonie". Namjoon knows I call him 'Joonie' when I'm trying to act domestic in a sickeningly sarcastic and venomous way. He knew this.

Taehyung sighed and waddled over to me. "Hyungie we were just trying to help. Nothing more and nothing less". I looked at Taehyung who was trying to jump on to me. It seemed like it was his favourite thing to do these days."of course nothing less...or nothing more...you practically threw him to the lions like Jimin said".

"Ugh hyung don't over exaggerate and as much as I like Jimin hyung...you are my alpha okay, so you agreeing with him and making him seem like the good little omega and not me...makes me very upset and possessive. YOU. ARE. MINE."

I just looked at Taehyung whilst he was pouting adorably at me. Then...I could no longer stay mad. I bursted out laughing and that got my mates hyped up too. Instantly I was holding a bundle of 'joy' in my arms as Namjoon hugged us from behind too. "I'm sorry guys, I guess I got carried away...I may be possessive over you guys but I'm VERY overprotective of my brother."

Namjoon kissed my forehead and then Tae's. "We know hyung, we want the best for him too so we tried to fix it...not make it worse". I just nodded at their words hoping they were right.

Unknown POV:
"Bitch get here". This was the nth time I was calling for my soulmate and she still hadn't come. I was getting annoyed until I saw her. She stumbled in and apologised. "Sorry ma'am. I had to make sure no one followed us". Yes, I made her call me ma'am she may be my soulmate but to me she'll always be a the root cause in all my problems. "Look I don't care, just shut up and listen to me". She nodded and stood still. I saw her eyes were watery but what was I to do? Take mercy on her? Pathetic. "Jin refused to sleep with me...because it would cause his soulmate intense pain, but we did go as far as to making out and because of that Jungkook was in a lot of pain. So did it also give you pain and those nasty marks?"

My mate looked down and nodded slowly, was she scared of my reaction? I smirked, good! as she should be. "Omg, my omega I'm so sorry, come here let me see...are they still there my love?" She looked at me as if I grew two heads. Nonetheless she smiled hoping I had changed and came to me happily.

She pulled up her sleeves and showed me the marks. Then she pulled down her turtle neck and the marks around her neck looked hella painful. I almost felt sorry for her. ALMOST. "Al...pha? It still hurts sometimes you know? They say the only way to make it go away is for your mate to mark you...will you mark me?" I looked at her and smiled. "Of course my love...MAYBE WHEN YOU'RE DEAD AND I FEEL THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF REMORSE FOR YOU". With that I pulled her by her ponytail and made her face me. She cried in pain but I didn't let go. "I asked because I want that Jungkook to have it worse, maybe the pair of you can suffer together". Then I pushed her to the floor and spoke with pure venom. "Call me your alpha again and I won't hesitate to kill you".

She laid there crying hopelessly and I could just look at her. She eventually wiped her tears and nodded at me before dismissing herself. She limped all the way out of the room. Then I heard her slide or more like fall to the floor and then a fit of sobs escaped her mouth.